ODFL | SCH University Park

Diggger86

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone have any info about this terminal? I will most likely being applying for linehaul or even city. Thank you in advance.

Stay away from SCH. You are better of going to CHI terminal.

SCH is run by incompetent management. They play favorites all day long. Seniority doesn't exist at SCH.

The only pro of SCH? Nice yard with plenty of room to hook up and break sets.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up passing on the offer. Didn’t have a good feeling about it. Ended up transferring to a hub at my current employer, FXF. Will be on days sooner or a later since they actually have more day lanes than night. This just confirmed I made the right choice.

Applied today for linehaul out of Milton, PA terminal. Website said position was posted 3 weeks ago, so not sure if it's still active. Any info as to end of line terminal linehaul work? First assumption is all trips start/finish via Carlisle hub.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up passing on the offer. Didn’t have a good feeling about it. Ended up transferring to a hub at my current employer, FXF. Will be on days sooner or a later since they actually have more day lanes than night. This just confirmed I made the right choice.
Yeah man, you made a right choice staying with fedex. SCH is really no good right now.