Yellow | Schneider Teams Hauling For Yrc - Driver Advertisement

Let me understand ,Schneider was hired by YCR to pull their line hall ? If so will those dedicated teams from Schneider be put in the union ?

PTS and HNRY is the synergy future of old yeelllloooowww and union jobs will become less of a factor with them !!

They made a deal with James Welch our ex CEO now on Schneider's Board of Directors they want to get into LTL! Watch for Schneider to buy YRC and spin off the Union members in a separate division like Schneider Transport I would be all for it if we got full pension restored.

They made a deal with James Welch our ex CEO now on Schneider's Board of Directors they want to get into LTL! Watch for Schneider to buy YRC and spin off the Union members in a separate division like Schneider Transport I would be all for it if we got full pension restored.
That would be an amazing way to save this company. They way I understand it Schneider transport just quit hiring any new drivers until they all died off or retired.

Hold your breath until it happens....

Don't laugh people as this could happen , because just look at past history of changes over past 10 years :stirthepot:

Don't laugh people as this could happen , because just look at past history of changes over past 10 years :stirthepot:

Wong, look back over the past 100 years and you'll see that "changes" have been going on all the time, in every industry. To quote Stephen Hawking, 'Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.'

PS - I'm really glad to see you still have your sense of humor after the "No" vote went down to defeat. :hide:

Wong, look back over the past 100 years and you'll see that "changes" have been going on all the time, in every industry. To quote Stephen Hawking, 'Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.'

PS - I'm really glad to see you still have your sense of humor after the "No" vote went down to defeat. :hide:
Yes, the No went down in defeat , But NOW it's up to YRCW Management to GROW the company !! As Union did its part by getting YES vote ,so now YRCW needs to do there part and GROW the company !!:6788: