Yellow | Schneider Teams Hauling For Yrc - Driver Advertisement

Looks like Oneofus was right I'm staying here for another year wait until I get 4 weeks vacation plus sick days want to make sure I can take enough time off to make UPS seniority in Union before I consider resigning at YRC not too many others have left it's a bust most stayed. Addison UPS just took on a seasonal driver longer hiring fulltime I don't know about CACH?
You mean all talk, and no action...Afraid to leave the security blanket?

Looks like Oneofus was right I'm staying here for another year wait until I get 4 weeks vacation plus sick days want to make sure I can take enough time off to make UPS seniority in Union before I consider resigning at YRC not too many others have left it's a bust most stayed. Addison UPS just took on a seasonal driver longer hiring fulltime I don't know about CACH?

Approved leave of absence clause is in the new contract.

isnt that if you are drawing a pension from that local ? just asking
When you retire if you are under 70.5 you are NOT aloud to work any where in trucking or trucking related even working in receiving at lets say Home Depot .You can work anywhere part time for 39 hrs a month but when you turn 70.5 you can work full time any where you like and still draw Social Security and full pension from your local .

When you retire if you are under 70.5 you are NOT aloud to work any where in trucking or trucking related even working in receiving at lets say Home Depot .You can work anywhere part time for 39 hrs a month but when you turn 70.5 you can work full time any where you like and still draw Social Security and full pension from your local .
Now you know why those top guys never retire

Still doesn't explain why you're still here.
Would you walk away from $89,000yr? I would make half that at UPS first few years and idiots there gave away health and welfare being paid if you don't work even while being on call hard choice not ready yet.

Would you walk away from $89,000yr? I would make half that at UPS first few years and idiots there gave away health and welfare being paid if you don't work even while being on call hard choice not ready yet.

You show your hypocrisy. OK for you to stay where you're making money but not OK for older, top guys to do the same?

This is close to my salary as a Walmart greeter, although I did keep my super seniority.

You show your hypocrisy. OK for you to stay where you're making money but not OK for older, top guys to do the same?
I never said that the top guys can make as much as they want keep working if their health allows good for them.

thanks for the info . never paid much attention to it . retired at 57 with 34 years as a teamster . no interest in punching a clock again in my life time