XPO | Sciatica, how do you deal with it?

I got tired of dealing with it. Went through the process (physical therapy, cortisone shots, MRI) now I’m scheduled for surgery. Easy surgery 40min outpatient. Off work for a month.
If you don’t mind please let us know how surgery goes . Mine has gotten a lot worse the past 5 months . I take it the surgery is in the small of your back ? Good luck !

I’m looking for advice on sciatica, and how to deal with it. Seat cushions, exercises, anything, that you have found helpful, would be great.
So sorry to hear about your pain. I’ve had 5 spine surgeries with 6 rods at base of spine. When my sciatic nerve gets agitated, I lean into the pain gently and count to 10. Relax, repeat and go further each time counting to 10. That pushes the gel in the disc back to the center. Cyclonenzaprine, the muscle relaxer is excellent and will ease things off in just a few days. I will be praying you get some relief, back pain makes your life miserable. God Bless.

I had severe leg pain could only walk a short distance and had to sit down before the pain would go away.
I went to the Cleveland Clinic and the doctor told me to start walking that what I did could only walk short distance then had to kneel down ,well I am up to 2 1/2!Miles a day and the pain is gone now I still get numbness in my foot but a big improvement for me.

I got tired of dealing with it. Went through the process (physical therapy, cortisone shots, MRI) now I’m scheduled for surgery. Easy surgery 40min outpatient. Off work for a month.
Knew some that had that done was pissed he didn't do it sooner

I just dealt with it. Sucked. I play hockey as a hobby and never any pain after a skate. Sitting in the truck the next morning. Agony! Could not wait to get to a stop to stand up. Anyway. After a couple weeks it went away. Still playing hockey and driving with no problems.