XPO | Scott L employee relations quits - wonder why?

icuicp

TB Veteran
Credits
This guy was basically a life long Con-Way man. I don't know what his exact job title was , but he was based out of XCN/XDY. Before this employee relations job he was XDY driver for 20 plus years - he quit today so it seems out of the clear blue. If you are in management are you given the option to "quit" or be fired?

This guy was basically a life long Con-Way man. I don't know what his exact job title was , but he was based out of XCN/XDY. Before this employee relations job he was XDY driver for 20 plus years - he quit today so it seems out of the clear blue. If you are in management are you given the option to "quit" or be fired?
Scott had quit Con-Way for a while at one time to work for his brother as a Sales Rep. Came back to Con-Way and went into management. He was originally a driver . I wonder what happened also . Can anyone shed some light on this subject???!!!

Scott had quit Con-Way for a while at one time to work for his brother as a Sales Rep. Came back to Con-Way and went into management. He was originally a driver . I wonder what happened also . Can anyone shed some light on this subject???!!!

Scott's new boss is an idiot!.

This is the same guy who took over a terminal/FAC and proudly declared how many people he had terminated as TM at XNW.

Nice intro.

Scott was a SERT...Supervisor of Employee Relations and Training.

The SERT position was created by John L. in his haste to rid the company of HR people at the larger terminals...as we were too 'stupid' to appreciate the benefits of having local HR people...

Scott was in over his head from the beginning...should have never taken the position.

He was put in a position to answer questions and implement policies where no documentation existed...it was just a matter of time.

Rat

Scott's new boss is an idiot!.

This is the same guy who took over a terminal/FAC and proudly declared how many people he had terminated as TM at XNW.

Nice intro.

Scott was a SERT...Supervisor of Employee Relations and Training.

The SERT position was created by John L. in his haste to rid the company of HR people at the larger terminals...as we were too 'stupid' to appreciate the benefits of having local HR people...

Scott was in over his head from the beginning...should have never taken the position.

He was put in a position to answer questions and implement policies where no documentation existed...it was just a matter of time.

Rat

so who is his new boss?

I have heard he is gone due to sexual harassment and taped phone conversations to prove it. This is just what I have heard and may or may not be true.

Sounds like a couple of the idiot managers at the sacramento hub. Those two guys are a couple of sociopaths. especially the larger guy.....

all I can say that a****** got what he deserved only hope in cincy he is not the last.How many good guys did he fire.