SEFL | SDI Survey

this was the biggest joke and waste of time and money i have ever seen.i know at are terminal that 90%
of these survey"s filled out were very poor and when the results came back they made it sound like ever=
thing was ok.this is a poor excuse for a company to do a survey so they can find out what the problems
are so they can be fixed and they made it sound like everything was fine. the worst thing about SEFL is
terminal mgr,dispatchers with no brains,and outbound supervisors keeping men on the street that start
work at 6am and the ones that come in at 10am gone home at 5pm everyday.this place is a joke........

hey tater,we just had our follow up meeting .u sound like u have been here a while u know that askin for alot is not very realistic so we ask to change a few small things it has worked in the past ,will see what happens ---- what i think is messed up is this person, backstrap, all he dose is bash sefl on every post ,if u look back at some ,i sure hope he doesnt work for sefl ,it is obvious he is a troubled person ,its always the dispatcher or the tm,inbound ,outbound supr. fault ,we had a guy just like this at our trm once he didnt last long .most of the guys on here that work for sefl know what im talkin about ,if u let them work u into a mess u will end up like bs .be safe

SDI survey at my barn lead to a supervisor being removed from his position...ya know, those bad, bad supervisors backstrap talks about? Ironic that he proclaims the surveys are useless but in my case they were an effective tool to combat what is coincidentally his biggest complaint...