Seahawks look like they going to repeat

Being upset about another player getting traded is ridiculously childish. It's a dang business dude, and you aren't holding the cards. So play football and shut up.

That organization has had Lynch's antic to deal with since he's been there.. A guy with his size and ability, just go out there and do what you like to do and shut up.. You don't own the team, you don't coach the team, you just make more money than they do... Like the little team I had of 14 year olds.. I had my wife make up tee shirts for practice and game warm-ups one year.. It said Play Hard Or Go Home!!!.. That's what Lynch needs to do..

A lot of the players nowadays think that since they are now rich, that they also are a businessman along with it, when really they're just as stupid as they were when they were poor.

I seen Jordon Babineaux this morning on NFL AM and they were doing their Halloween special and he came out dressed like Marshawn "Skittles" Lynch, and I like to have spit my cereal out...LMAO.. I laughed a lot...

Np,but all that cant be laid on Newton.He made some bad throws but that offensive line is terrible.Gettleman has his work cut out for in the offseason.JV South sucks this year.

Np,but all that cant be laid on Newton.He made some bad throws but that offensive line is terrible.Gettleman has his work cut out for in the offseason.JV South sucks this year.

Yep when you take the lead of your division at 4-4...LOL..Now, if NOLA goes on a run of 5 or 6 games then I might have to rethink.. They have a good chance of taking the next 3 of 4 but it depends if they stay focused... It seems this happened to the NFC East and the AFC South one year, but it was before they shuffled the divisions... I'll have to look it up to see what year it was...

I hate the current system. Bad teams make the playoffs while good teams from a tough division go fishin'.

Yea,but usually what goes around comes around.No division in football has been continuously dominant over the past several years...The only thing they could change,which will never happen,is make division winner to have at least a.500 record to qualify for postseason...NFC South was pretty competitive not too long ago,and look where they are now.NFC West was a pansy division a few years ago and are now arguably,one of the best....I think 2 teams from the west and 2 from the east this year,in the NFC....I also think 2 from the west and 2 from the north in the AFC.

Seahawks went 7-9 and won the NFC West,2 or 3 years ago.I think they upset GB in the first round.

Yeah, I know about that one, but there was year just about everybody sucked... I got stuff to do today, but soon as I get time I'll look it up... Wife wants my old clunker outta the yard.. Wants me to do business with a dealership today.. I ain't much on car salesmen, so what a fine excuse to waste a Saturday...

Don't let that car dealer sell you any swamp land down there Stark.lol

We have a saying where I come from that defines a good salesman. Its goes.....that guy could sell ya swamp land in Louisiana. Lol

Don't let that car dealer sell you any swamp land down there Stark.lol

We have a saying where I come from that defines a good salesman. Its goes.....that guy could sell ya swamp land in Louisiana. Lol

I went.. I saw.. I drove.. Then I came home...LOL.. The wife is in New York with her sisters visiting my nephew.. He's attending Hunter College for his Masters Degree.. I'll buy when I'm ready... Hell, I just bought a new Tundra back in March.. She says we need a right off this year and wants me to buy one in the store's name.. I told her today, she can go do it, I'm done...

I hate shopping for vehicles. They all look so great at the dealership, but I know how poorly their built. You pay big bucks and they still have issues every time you turn around.

I hate shopping for vehicles. They all look so great at the dealership, but I know how poorly their built. You pay big bucks and they still have issues every time you turn around.

This is my 3rd Toyota and I got a Nissan D21 regular cab sitting out back with 223,000 miles on it and I haven't cranked it up in over 4 months, and I'll bet I can go out there right now, and she'll make about 4 rounds and kick right off... I do need to put a set of brakes on it, last ones was at 119,000... But we're fixing to get busy at the store and I know I can't get to it until after the holidays... Probably a warm day in January I'll roll'er under the garage and put a set on her... My son wants it so bad he can taste it.. When I say she looks like she just rolled off the showroom floor, I mean it.. I'll have to take a picture of it and send it to you...