1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Second Ammendment Showdown In Virginia

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

The Dems are using Virginia in a power play experiment to see just how far they will be allowed to go in their desire to take the rights of American Citizens away.

They have already committed themselves to push it to the brink, and in many ways I do believe they actually want to instigate a possible negative outcome. You can take that last part how you may

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Virginia Sheriff Chad Cubbage: ‘My Staff And I Stand Ready To Protect The Citizens Of Page County From Their Rights Being Infringed Upon

A Virginia sheriff told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that he and his staff are “ready to protect” his county’s citizens from their Second Amendment rights being “infringed upon.”

Sheriff Chad Cubbage appeared on Monday night’s edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to discuss strong local reactions against the proposal of several restrictive gun control bills in the wake of Democrats winning control of both state houses.
    ———-

The Page County sheriff told Tucker that so-called “assault weapons” aren’t a problem in his county, adding that the proposed “unconstitutional” bills would inhibit such practices as even a parent “taking their child out to hunt at an early age.”

The Fox News host brought up Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s veiled threat to bring in the national guard to enforce state gun laws. To which Cubbage replied:

Like I said, I am hoping that they are listening in Richmond. My staff and I stand ready to protect the citizens of Page County from their rights being infringed upon. It is not law enforcement’s place to infringe upon the rights of law-abiding citizens. It is our obligation to protect them from those types of things being done. And I am thankful that we have a president that supports the Second Amendment and that believes in the Constitution.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/23/page-county-sheriff-chad-cubbage-second-amendment/

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

This will end up before the Supreme Court

Toby and jimmy g like this.
  4. Toby

Toby I live Here

I
    I hope it gets fast tracked before those idiots running Virginia pushes it to the brink.

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

Virginia Governor Northam Increases Corrections Budget In Anticipation Of Jailing Gun Owners

As if Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s wholesale attack on law-abiding gun owners wasn’t enough, the disgraced public official and his Michael Bloomberg-bought allies in the General Assembly now want the state’s hard-working taxpayers to foot the bill for their unconstitutional schemes. The budget bill (HB30) includes an appropriation of a quarter million dollars to carry out a host of gun control measures that Northam and his anti-gun allies hope to enact.

The $250,000 is appropriated to the Corrections Special Reserve Fund in order to provide for the “increase in the operating cost of adult correctional facilities resulting from the enactment” of Northam’s gun control measures. Among the enumerated laws that this allocation is meant to fund is a ban on commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms, the criminalization of private firearms transfers, and gun confiscation orders issued without due process.

Aside from the insult of forcing law-abiding Virginia taxpayers to pay for the diminution of their rights, the gun control allocation is a severe waste of resources. Northam’s Bloomberg-backed gun control measures will not make Virginia safer.

In additional to being unconstitutional, a ban on commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms will not reduce violent crime.

Long guns of any description are rarely used in violent crime. FBI Uniform Crime Reporting data breaks down homicides by weapon type. In 2018, the FBI reported that there were five times as many individuals listed as killed with “knives or cutting instruments,” than with rifles of any kind. The data also showed that rifles were listed as being used in less homicides than “blunt objects (clubs, hammers, etc.)” or “personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.).”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/24/...budget-in-anticipation-of-jailing-gun-owners/

6. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Remind me again who the Fascists are?

Hey how is that accused multiple rapist Lt Governor doing down there
    or are we done with that because it was a narrative buster

So a baby killer and a rapist want to disarm the people
    these are the people that people need protection from

If as a politician your polices are so bad that you need to disarm the people
    then the people need to get rid of you

kantgetryte, jimmy g, aflifer and 5 others like this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash The Bad Old Days. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    When us 2nd Amendment supporters say that the radicals on the left want to take away our guns, the leftists poo poo it as though we are exaggerating and have lost our minds. This is a trial balloon by the gun grabbers, and it proves that our assessment is spot on. These Commies want to take away our guns.

8. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Governor Black-face is an obvious Commie that wants the guns taken away so that people like him can control the populous. He's just another radical leftist that deserves everything bad that happens to come his way.
    I notice that all of the gun grabbers are the same people who have armed security around them at all times. They mistakenly think that their lives have more value than ours.

jimmy g likes this.
  9. joe bucker

joe bucker No participation trophy's here

Driver Since:
    Northern Flash, 52FARMER and Toby like this.
  10. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Governor Blackface might want to double his security detail if he keeps it up. There are a lot of crazies that would have no problem chopping off the head of the snake.
    Just sayin'.

11. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Normally I would be concerned by this going to the courts
    however, with the new make up of SCOTUS and the federal courts across the land, I have less fear

This doesnt have a legal leg to stand on

12. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

It is looking more and more like this will be an example of why the founders felt that the right to bear arms was of such importance.

These folks dont seem to understand that the folks that penned the following words would probably not be supportive of their agenda and have put measures into effect to mitigate their overbearing infringments on the rights of others.....

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    Brennan, Comey, clapper, Strzok, Page imagine what these creeps would do if Americans didn’t have firearms.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

To piggy back on what Virginia is up to, now we see that it’s ok to ditch school in Virginia so that kids(useful Idiots) can be used to protest.

Virginia Schools to Allow Students to Ditch School for Protests

Fairfax County Public Schools in Virginia will now allow students to skip school to attend protests.
    The new policy, which will go into effect on January 27, will allow students in grades 7-12 one excused absence per year for “civic engagement activities.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-allow-students-to-ditch-school-for-protests/

How many will use it to stay home smoking pot?

jimmy g likes this.
  15. joe bucker

joe bucker No participation trophy's here

Driver Since:
    jimmy g, Northern Flash and Toby like this.
  16. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

The saddest part
    Virigina was the conclusion of the revolution
    The great founders that came from there
    And now we got this crap

jimmy g, joe bucker and Toby like this.
  17. Toby

Toby I live Here

Bubba you know how every state has a motto? Look up Virginia’s.

joe bucker likes this.
  18. Toby

Toby I live Here

Virginia State Motto
    "Sic Semper Tyrannis"

[​IMG]
    (Thus Always to Tyrants)
    Adopted in 1776.
    Language: Latin
    See Virginia State Seal

Virginia's state motto, "Sic Semper Tyrannis," was adopted as an element of its official seal. The Virginia State Motto, adopted in 1776, appears on the State Seal, symbolizing victory over tyranny

I think the population of Virginia still have this creed in them. Look at what the counties are doing and the Sheriffs.

19. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

The infamous words yelled by JWB from the stage of Fords Theater
    Things have definitely changed, for they have elected a tyrant

Toby likes this.
  20. Toby

Toby I live Here

Walter E. Williams Warns Virginia About Gov. (blackface) Ralph Northam’s Gun Registry Plan

On December 10, 2019, Breitbart News reported that Northam changed his position from supporting an across-the-board ban on possession of such weapons to supporting a ban only in a situation where a person refuses to register the firearm with the government. The Virginia Mercury quoted Northam spokeswoman Alena Yarmosky saying, “The governor’s assault weapons ban will include a grandfather clause for individuals who already own assault weapons, with the requirement they register their weapons before the end of a designated grace period.”

On December 27, 2019, Walter E. Williams used a Fox News op-ed to warn Virginians “not to fall for the registration trick.” He said, “Knowing who owns what weapons is the first step to confiscation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ginians-gov-ralph-northams-gun-registry-plan/
    continued

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.