See what the liberials have caused in CO.

If we lose a thousand.....I'm still for Legalization. One million die a year from alcohol, and I love the tax revenue

I'm just going to assume you know that's a satire website, kind of like the Onion.

You really got those dang Libruls now. Wow 37 overdoses in day one, how many since?

At least you weren't the only one made a fool of;

Smell the Truth » Marijuana Overdose Hoax Claiming 37 Dead in Colorado Fools Millions

One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary.

Last edited by a moderator:
GEE Wally,Eddie Haskell said it was true 'cause it was on the internet' glad you caught it before I told everybody at school! Look up the word hypospadias

Glad to help. Marijuana(or "marihuana", as I like to call it)is actually a benign drug, overdoses just don't happen.

Sorry about your other problem.

I have NEVER heard of someone ODing on marijuana. That's about as ridiculous as saying someone ODed from nicotine.

Man after being gone from site I see it still liberals VS repubs.. The system dont want us all on the same page or they will lose.. There's powers in numbers.. I din't read the article nor does it matter just your divide did.