XPO | See Ya … Adios … Goodbye !!!

All he did was cut and gut and line his pockets . While telling potential investors falsely how great things were. I think they called his type conman confidence trickster back in the day. I chuckle when I think of all the people that trip over themselves to help destroy the reputation of a fine company thinking they would reap reward if they followed.
He never intended to sell anything (company) as many here projected. He merely did what I predicted all along . That’s is rob us blind by cashing in on stock. I still say there was a ton of supposed tech spend that went into his pocket but that is just part of it.

Last edited:
It’s funny after the big taker they put Mario in place to run what’s left of the company. Huge marketing push in effect right now to repair the damage to our reputation that Jacobs left behind with his cut and gut style . “ world class company”. “We handle freight as it was our own” . He’s got a big job in restoring customers conference. Too little too late ?
We shall see .

XPO started back in 2004 long before they bought a slowing dying LTL carrier in 2015. Con-way was going the same route as CF. The doors were closing just many couldn't see the forest through the trees. I remember Con-way OR was around 94 then they gave us a big raise and we jumped to 96. It was with no surprise that when he offered to buy Con-way for $47 a share management jumped at it. This company needed a house cleaning we had to many chiefs in the corp office and other wasteful programs like LEAN.
To many blame XPO for what they lost back in 08/09. Well maybe if you had a contract....Oh wait someone said "We didn't need a contract back then".
I think our problem was with Tony Brooks more than anything else. Getting rid of all these other companies and making us a stand alone shows who was really making the money at XPO.
So go ahead and call me a company cheerleader. This company is in alot better shape then when I came here 2014. Though this company may not be the golden goose you all wish for it alot better then most out there. On of the biggest nay sayers on this thread hasn't worked outside this company fence, bitch's and moans yet still punches the clock at XPO.

Ask yourself "What have YOU lost since XPO took over"

I don't know if this is correct but

Preliminary Q3 top line a little light of consensus​

Photo of Todd Maiden Todd MaidenMonday, October 17, 2022

The operating ratio in the LTL segment is expected to be 85.1%, 82.9% or better on an adjusted basis.
Thank you. I probably hit one too many zero’s somewhere in my calculation. I also used the numbers from OV-10’s post which was the company as a whole. Not just the LTL segment. Thanks again Pokey.
:fan::stupid::stupid:

Last edited: