Yellow | see ya all in another life

MATTHEW123

TB Lurker
Credits
just got hired at kinder morgan in southeast side of chicago local 150 operating of engineers. been laid off since oct 2008 been a long time.switchin over to the darkside wish me luck

[quote author=matthew123 link=topic=79688.msg825672#msg825672 date=1272577960]
just got hired at kinder morgan in southeast side of chicago local 150 operating of engineers. been laid off since oct 2008 been a long time.switchin over to the darkside wish me luck
[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS MATT!!!! You're one of the lucky ones.

Don't know if you know the history of Kinder Morgan. It is the part of Enron that the idiots didn't want to keep. They sold it off to Kinder. Now Enron is gone and Kinder Morgan is a pipeline juggernaut. Great company, consider yourself blessed Matt. Good Luck

ya thanx i heard nothing but good things about kinder starting pay is excellent scale is about $22 so ya had a job offer same day for coca cola but it was only seasonal u know how that goes 4 months and ur laid off so i had to turn them down.so hopefully i made the right choice oly thing about kinder is about 30 min away from home coca cola only 10 min but kinder is guarenteed 40 hrs no layoffs peolpe are starting to hire now so make sure u look around jobs are out there.

20 minutes driving time difference for a full time job?You made the right choice.Good Luck,hope to hear from you from time to time. By the way i know a noodle that's looking for a job,did you say coke was hiring? :fart:

id be like doing forklift taken stuff of trucks riding in bobcat to pick like pipe material unloading material from ships general labor stuff maybe working cranes too but it sucks cause its all outdoors in summer and winter

[quote author=matthew123 link=topic=79688.msg826350#msg826350 date=1272777569]
id be like doing forklift taken stuff of trucks riding in bobcat to pick like pipe material unloading material from ships general labor stuff maybe working cranes too but it sucks cause its all outdoors in summer and winter
[/quote]Take it from a guy who worked the soda business for 11 years. You made the right decision, even if it was full time job, down the block.Soda business is a horrible way to make buck.

If you`ll be working like they do over here in SC .You made the rite choice.You`ll have a life now.Glad to here people are moving on.I did and its the best deal I`ve ever had.