SEFL | Sefl atlanta

newpenn22

TB Regular
Credits
Seems like sefl cant find any road drivers to fill in atl. They have been looking 4 road drivers for months. Is atl having problems finding drivers?

hey newpenn wich atl terminal do u mean i know a few drivers out of all atl terminals, never heard a word about that ,but i will look into that and let u know

southeastern is having alot of turn overs i know guys been here 15 years and more leaving the company. some going to ups, odfl and r&l. just shows what this company has turned into.

Doesnt suprise me company has too many employees on city and line haul. They have combo drivers as back up to make sure that no one gets to many hours or to many miles. I talk to other LTL company drivers and they make at least $10,000 more per year because they work more hours per week and dont have a rotation list all the time. Company motto is to make sure that all the freight is delivered on time and they keep the place over staffed to make sure that that happens. If you add up $10,000 per year that sure adds up quick, hate to start over again but everything is going up except my bottom line.