SEFL | SEFL jobs in Florida

ghetto man

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering how steady freight is in florida. Saw on your web sight some openings down there. I currently live in missouri and was thinking about applying for a job. I currently am laid from FedEx Freight and wondered how your company is down there. Would there be a problem since I do not live in state.

Any info on the subjects would be greatly appreciated.

Ghetto man, I apolagize. I didn't write because I'm not sure how the freight is down there. It's my understanding there is a hiring freeze everywhere except Texas. We have or are building a term in port charlotte fl. Don't know of opening date but may be best shot. sefl.com may have information, click on carrers and fill out application if you see anything your intrested in. Don't know about living in another state, look up term. on website and call and ask for tm. let him know your situation and feel it out. Hope this helps, and good luck to you sir.

Ghetto man, I apolagize. I didn't write because I'm not sure how the freight is down there. It's my understanding there is a hiring freeze everywhere except Texas. We have or are building a term in port charlotte fl. Don't know of opening date but may be best shot. sefl.com may have information, click on carrers and fill out application if you see anything your intrested in. Don't know about living in another state, look up term. on website and call and ask for tm. let him know your situation and feel it out. Hope this helps, and good luck to you sir.

Thank you for the response. I know things seem to be slow about everywhere right now.

its hard to find any kind of job down here in south florida miami area ....i had gotten hired last july at conway in miami and then the bottom 5 of us got terminated in december 2008 because of the economy.... to my knowledge i havnt heard of any freight jobs hiring down here...i stopped in a month ago or so and talked with old dominion in pompano beach and they still had 3 guys layed off out of only like 10 or 12 city guys ...you can try and apply around to different job, but dont be surprised if u dont hear anything back ....good luck

Ghetto Man, freight industry here in Florida is not always smooth but manages to get by. The secret is efficiency. For as long we can ship our clients' shipments quickly and effectively, there's no reason for the business to go bad. After all, it's not only a freight company in Florida that faces uncertainties these days but those in other industries as well.