XPO | Selling Off

I would check because there conditions that has to be meet by the buying company in order for them to recognize then union. Also this has to do with having a contract which no one here has.
That's why XPO had to recognize the union because of the way they keep and employed the employees from conway

If you have seen the Bradley Jacobs video or you may see it soon or again , pay attention to a few things.

Jacobs wants the price per share to go up. There have been BILLIONS spent over the past year on stock buybacks. This has helped the share price but...

Look at pure stocks. In particular , Saia and Old Dominion.
T79BDZD.jpg

as of 11:30 am eastern time 1/16/20

Old Dominion and Saia are "pure" as Jacobs puts it.

Let's not play stupid , Jacobs wants share prices as high as Old Dominion. He's looks at Saia and their share price and gets annoyed. He believes XPO's LTL alone should be worth far more than Saia and nearly equal to Old Dominion.

It's hard to believe anything Bradley Jacobs says when you watch the video he specifically says hemay sell one business unit , two business units , three business units , or no business units.

If you have seen the Bradley Jacobs video or you may see it soon or again , pay attention to a few things.

Jacobs wants the price per share to go up. There have been BILLIONS spent over the past year on stock buybacks. This has helped the share price but...

T79BDZD.jpg

Let's not play stupid , Jacobs wants share prices as high as Old Dominion. He's looks at Saia and their share price and gets annoyed. He believes XPO's LTL alone should be worth far more than Saia and nearly equal to Old Dominion.

It's hard to believe anything Bradley Jacobs says when you watch the video he specifically says hemay sell one business unit , two business units , three business units , or no business units.
I guess you have to take him at his word for now . As the oranges man says “we’ll see what happens “

Or all of them. It amazes me that people trust a guy like Jacob's any further than they can throw him. LTL is on the block as well.

Or all of them. It amazes me that people trust a guy like Jacob's any further than they can throw him. LTL is on the block as well.
We live a a strange time . People put their trust in a president who habitually lies on a daily basis. People want change and are willing to trust someone who is not trustworthy to get it . It boggles my mind who people put faith into.

As far as holding onto Ltl our reputation that we’ve built over the years has done nothing but deteriorate under Xpo . We once flourished on our solid reliable service . The cutting and gutting has taken a terrible toll on us .
We are to the point that our sales people, “account execs”, have nothing to sell but price and we are two and three times higher than other carriers.

I’m sorry if I’m skeptical that it will improve or that they have the ability to restore us back to a premier carrier . The O/R is only what it is because of the cut and gut management.
I don’t see you as skeptical at all, we all must be realistic when needed. That’s you. We truly have been cut until there’s nothing left to cut.

XPO Can't Be Serious About A Possible Breakup

"... an article published today by The Wall Street Journal notes that the company had not “set a timetable for completing a review” of the businesses they intend to sell, and that there was no assurance of any “specific outcome.” It also quotes XPO’s Jacobs saying in reference to XPO’s business units that: “We may not sell all four, we may sell none.” These conflicting statements make it unclear whether the company is serious about breaking up or spinning off business segments, yielding yet another reason to doubt a company breakup."

From - Seeking Alpha

XPO Can't Be Serious About A Possible Breakup

"... an article published today by The Wall Street Journal notes that the company had not “set a timetable for completing a review” of the businesses they intend to sell, and that there was no assurance of any “specific outcome.” It also quotes XPO’s Jacobs saying in reference to XPO’s business units that: “We may not sell all four, we may sell none.” These conflicting statements make it unclear whether the company is serious about breaking up or spinning off business segments, yielding yet another reason to doubt a company breakup."

From - Seeking Alpha
Have you ever seen someone put there house on the market and they have no real interest of selling it unless they get there asking price or one hell of and offer. I seen it more then once in my neighborhood. The same thing here it like fishing, you throw your line in the water and see what bites. Some days you catch a big fish other days you go home with nothing worth keeping

Have you ever seen someone put there house on the market and they have no real interest of selling it unless they get there asking price or one hell of and offer. I seen it more then once in my neighborhood. The same thing here it like fishing, you throw your line in the water and see what bites. Some days you catch a big fish other days you go home with nothing worth keeping
Exactly, something is only worth what someone else is WILLING to pay for it.

T79BDZD.jpg

Also said if they couldn't find buyers that they would spin the companies off to create a pure LTL. One way or another he is dividing assets that he once deliberately conjoined. The market has drastically changed on him. And the strength of Amazon and it's impact on the distribution of goods is changing the way business is being done. Wal-Mart and Target are not far behind Amazon. Wal-Mart will probably over take Amazon at some point. They already have the goods and the channels and the technology network in place. Only need to implement the delivery/last mile component. The future beat Jacobs to his punch. Now he has to figure out what to do. Kinda left holding the bag. Wall Street knows this.