FedEx Freight | Semi Accident on I 20 EB at 25 mm Friday 4/19 at approx. 3:51 PM West of Pecos

louctr

TB Lurker
Credits
FXF driver here trying to get additional details of accident which took son in laws life. Son in law was NOT a FXF driver but rather an OTR driver returning home (KY) from Arizona. Was traveling EB on I 20 between Toyah Texas & Pecos Texas on Friday April 19 at approx. 3:51 PM. Son in law rear ended another semi that had just merged onto highway from a turn about/ rest area located at MM 25. Writer already has some details but would like to collect as much info as possible for family/personal use. Appears no news media covered assuming because accident happened in a very deserted area. Feel certain FXF had some drivers perhaps traveling in the area whom can provide any additional details, pics, knowledge or just knowledge of the area as writer is not familiar with area. Need whatever brief details that one can provide. Deceased leaves 2 very young children whom I would like to provide details too if requested as they become older. Many THANKS to anyone whom can provide additional information, small or large. Deceased was driving a red semi and semi in front was white. Writer knows name of co. for each vehicle involved but prefers to keep this anonymous out of respect for all involved.