Semi leads troopers on a chase. Monroe Co. Wi.

Troopers release the name of the driver involved:
44-year-old Beant Singh Gill from British Columbia.
Officers say he was driving for PUNA Transport out of Ontario, Canada.

Taken from this update : http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/93737874.html
Pedersen says it's not clear why the driver didn't initially stop for the trooper. But the sheriff says the 44-year-old man from British Columbia appears to be very sleep-deprived. The ironic thing is what he was carrying : Monroe County Sheriff Dennis Pedersen said early Friday morning that authorities found only the truck's load of energy drinks after an hours-long search.

What a MORON, he should also lose his drivers license FOREVER. Period end of discussion.

Another foriegner who shouldn't be here in the first place. Canadians who were born in the East should not be driving rigs here. Send them all back home.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

[quote author=ranger309 link=topic=80167.msg829756#msg829756 date=1273853402]
What a MORON, he should also lose his drivers license FOREVER. Period end of discussion.

Another foriegner who shouldn't be here in the first place. Canadians who were born in the East should not be driving rigs here. Send them all back home.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

DITTO!!!!!

UPDATED article : http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/14/suspicious.truck.energy.drink/index.html?hpt=T2

story.suspicious.truck.wisn.jpg

........Gill was hired less than a month ago by Puna Transport of Ontario, the company said Friday.
Apparently, Gill does not speak English. Gill's employer told CNN that he speaks Punjabi, a language spoken in India and Pakistan.

An interpreter from Fort McCoy -- between Sparta and Tomah -- was called in and persuaded Gill to get out of his truck a second time. This time, he was taken into custody without further incident...............

Thank you for this thread topic Jinx40,and your update link R-14Driver.
My 2 cents on this is if this driver was that ignorant to not be able to communicate with any authorities in the United States.
Bottom line he should of never been qualified to get an American CDL in the first place.

Whoever allowed this guy to qualify should be dealt with as well in my opinion.

We need to be alarmed over this. Here you have a guy from India moves to Canada. In less then a month he is driving truck in and out of the USA. Talk about a loop hole to get into our country and do it legally.
What do you have to do to get a CDL up yonder and what happened to back ground checks.
I know we should not condone racial profiling but with all the hate in the mid-east directed at us. This person should have been more scrutinized before being given access to our country.
Their are still way too many back doors being left open.

Oh my I see I misunderstood this article a little bit.
So then this guy does not have an American CDL.
He was just allowed to drive on our nations highways from Canada.
Alright then he still should not be allowed to drive in any country he can not communicate with the citizens of said country.

[quote author=Apostolic link=topic=80167.msg830145#msg830145 date=1273969368]
Oh my I see I misunderstood this article a little bit.
So then this guy does not have an American CDL.
He was just allowed to drive on our nations highways from Canada.
Alright then he still should not be allowed to drive in any country he can not communicate with the citizens of said country.
[/quote]

Allowed to drive is an understatement, he should be deported either back to Canada or to his homeland and never be allowed to return period.

He can be deported back to Canada or Pakistan and he can then get to Central America on a work VISA or related, then cruise up to Mexico and enter the USA as part of the NAFTA insult, HOWEVER since he openly threatened the Police, Troopers, etc., with what he claimed to have of explosives, he turned a simple minded Misdemeanor into a raging Federal Felony of which he need NOT BE DEPORTED but IMPRISONED as would happen were he a American and English speaking Trucker.
He deserves, by his actions, NOTHING but torment.

That video is pretty wild and the question now is "WHY did this piker have the temerity to engage his 4 ways yet drive like such a loser??"
I like where he went over the center divider and a Tire (not a wheel) came off. THAT was a neat trick.
Must not have been a full load with that driving.

Oh my I found that Raw video a couple of days ago,and posted it in the watering hole forum,not realizing it was connected to this foreigner?
Yes and when I first viewed this video I did wonder how he had the good scene to have his 4 ways on,and drive so erratic?