XPO | Senator Sounds The Alarm On Social Security

Don't depend on the government or Con-way to fund your retirement. Fund it yourself. My Social Security and pension aren't enough to enjoy retirement, but I was diligent in my 401k contributions, so I'm OK.

Don't depend on the government or Con-way to fund your retirement. Fund it yourself. My Social Security and pension aren't enough to enjoy retirement, but I was diligent in my 401k contributions, so I'm OK.

Your 401k isn't a sure bet either. The democrats have been talking about seizing all private pensions and retirement plans and rolling them into one big retirement account along with S.S. There are no sure bets when it comes to retirement in a tyrannical leaning government.

Hey with Oslama bin Tyrant and Weed Reid up there they'll just jump Congress, sign an executive order:flame: and take over the world along with your bank accounts, retirement, homes, kids and whatever else they want. Meanwhile the freeloaders will sit in their homes cheering that the rich folk that worked their rears off have lost it all and it's going to be given to them. The United States of Illegal Aliens and Welfare will be up and running for the lord and king. Then you can retire to a nice shanty shack down on the coast of Mexico. :flame:

very close to being dead on we live in a ****ed up World right now !! Scary !

Hey with Oslama bin Tyrant and Weed Reid up there they'll just jump Congress, sign an executive order:flame: and take over the world along with your bank accounts, retirement, homes, kids and whatever else they want. Meanwhile the freeloaders will sit in their homes cheering that the rich folk that worked their rears off have lost it all and it's going to be given to them. The United States of Illegal Aliens and Welfare will be up and running for the lord and king. Then you can retire to a nice shanty shack down on the coast of Mexico. :flame:

Your 401k isn't a sure bet either. The democrats have been talking about seizing all private pensions and retirement plans and rolling them into one big retirement account along with S.S. There are no sure bets when it comes to retirement in a tyrannical leaning government.

I agree. The whole global financial system is a house of cards. Governments just keep printing money. It has to end somewhere. I just hope it lasts until I'm gone from this world.

very close to being dead on we live in a ****ed up World right now !! Scary !

The Federal Government is out of control. It's overeaching it's authority and yes, it is scary. If you don't feel the oppression you're not paying attention. Liberal eggheads want to control every aspect of your life.

it is just a matter of time until the Bubble breaks and there will a revolution cause once you take all you can from the poor and they have nothing more to loose its like opening Pandora's Box Look the **** out cause its gonna Blow !!
IT is like the little nerd kid ya picked on in school one day he had no more places to run and no more places to hide you back them in a corner long enough hard enough eventually they will come out swinging and it usually is not very good !!

The Federal Government is out of control. It's overeaching it's authority and yes, it is scary. If you don't feel the oppression you're not paying attention. Liberal eggheads want to control every aspect of your life.