Central Transport | Senility... sorry Senority

Dock Man

Logistical Engineer
Credits
I understand that we are dovetailing senility, can anyone tell me how much time most C.T. personnel have? I have heard from one individual that their most senior guy is from 07.

Well i know if you are out of nashville, 10 years should get you almost to the top. Put it this way, it wont matter how much time you have, if you are going to work under ctii management , you will get screwed, its probley safe to say, they will take care of their own. . There is no union so there for following senority doesnt matter, no law no order. Plain n simple. So get ur kneepads out if you want the 600 mile run. I got a question, does anyone know if the vitran trucks are guna get turned up to run as fast as ctii fleet??

Well im running better miles since ive moved over. I volunteer to go
b/c they took the freight. They turned my truck up to 70 yesterday.

Well im running better miles since ive moved over. I volunteer to go
b/c they took the freight. They turned my truck up to 70 yesterday.
Were you lower or higher seniority when you were at Vitran?

People seem to think the higher paid guys will get less miles at CT.

Like everyone, I'm trying to sort through fact and fiction.

Middle! I didnt have go in the first wave. But I was ready to go. B/c I wanted to see what central was like, we heard some many horror
stories. And so far its nothing like what ppl said on tb. The parking lot is bad, but they was patching holes yesterday. Its a cluster f#%! and its only one fuel island. But i can deal with that. I wont get a check until Dec 6th. So we will see if its true about keeping our same pay.

Middle! I didnt have go in the first wave. But I was ready to go. B/c I wanted to see what central was like, we heard some many horror
stories. And so far its nothing like what ppl said on tb. The parking lot is bad, but they was patching holes yesterday. Its a cluster f#%! and its only one fuel island. But i can deal with that. I wont get a check until Dec 6th. So we will see if its true about keeping our same pay.

When did you start at Ct? Hubby started the 11th. We were wondering when the first paycheck would come.

When did you start at Ct? Hubby started the 11th. We were wondering when the first paycheck would come.

if your hubby was a vitran/pjax driver (not the old original vitran) then one week his check will be vitran the next it will be ct, if he started on the 11th, first ct check should be next week.

yes that's true because they have a 200% turnover rate u could be top man in a few years.
Top guy in Dallas has 29 years....Many have 10 plus...But seniority means nothing here so what difference does it make except for perhaps your vacation and pay.