R&L | Seniority At R&l Carriers Doesn't Mean A Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
When you see someone who works at R&L talk about their seniority....those are the guys you know you have to watch out for. At this company the only thing seniority gives you is your pick of your 1st week of vacation....your time served only amounts to extra weeks of vacation. NOW.....if you really bring it to the table you can probably swing a day off that you might not normally get. Anyone who touts their seniority within this R&L forum are the one's we know to look out for. The one's who think what applies to some doesn't apply to them. THOSE SENIORITY enthusiasts are the one's you don't tell your secrets to. Those are the one's who behind your back hang you out to dry. I don't break bread with management. I have a job to do and I do it. I don't sit back and use my status to get special treatment. I know that getting along with my co workers means more to me than kissing some terminal manager''s behind. From experience you know what flys and who the FLIES are. Get it. The flies are the ones who sit on :::shit:::. When a man is a moron.....we all know it....whether it's here on truckingboard.....or at work. Beware of those who think there :::shit::: doesn't stink. Have a good night. Beware of the FLIES

I know you’re talking in general terms and not talking about anyone specific. It helps to vent brother. It’s OK!
I am a general commodity guy. But I call dirty dirty.....no matter where his tongue has been. Although miserable weenie waggers do get my attentions occasionally

They aren’t special my brother in the eyes of R+L ... They are just a number but they just don’t know it.
what comes around goes around. sometimes it takes time...but it all evens out....especially with the miserable one's. the really nasty one's. The one's who think they're god

Agreed on everything you’re saying! Noticing very clearly now in SGR the most problematic drivers are the ones with “seniority” coming in from other terminals!

what comes around goes around. sometimes it takes time...but it all evens out....especially with the miserable one's. the really nasty one's. The one's who think they're god
Me and a fellow linehaul driver were talking about our runs and he told me to stay where im at you dont want to do this :shhit: and another line driver said he needs a truck with good headlights because his run is dark , too many god drivers around

Me and a fellow linehaul driver were talking about our runs and he told me to stay where im at you dont want to do this :shhit: and another line driver said he needs a truck with good headlights because his run is dark , too many god drivers around
They have a boatload of good trucks. It just seems like everyone wants what someone else has and has had. I’m happy with what I drive....what I pull.... and how my location has treated me.....and I treat them the same way. No complaints.

They have a boatload of good trucks. It just seems like everyone wants what someone else has and has had. I’m happy with what I drive....what I pull.... and how my location has treated me.....and I treat them the same way. No complaints.
Say you get a guy starts at 9 the next guy is 930 , the 930 guy is foaming at the mouth to bump the 9 guy , its crazy !

Status
Not open for further replies.