R&L | Seniority At R&l Carriers Doesn't Mean A Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see someone who works at R&L talk about their seniority....those are the guys you know you have to watch out for. At this company the only thing seniority gives you is your pick of your 1st week of vacation....your time served only amounts to extra weeks of vacation. NOW.....if you really bring it to the table you can probably swing a day off that you might not normally get. Anyone who touts their seniority within this R&L forum are the one's we know to look out for. The one's who think what applies to some doesn't apply to them. THOSE SENIORITY enthusiasts are the one's you don't tell your secrets to. Those are the one's who behind your back hang you out to dry. I don't break bread with management. I have a job to do and I do it. I don't sit back and use my status to get special treatment. I know that getting along with my co workers means more to me than kissing some terminal manager''s behind. From experience you know what flys and who the FLIES are. Get it. The flies are the ones who sit on ::::shit::::. When a man is a moron.....we all know it....whether it's here on truckingboard.....or at work. Beware of those who think there ::::shit:::: doesn't stink. Have a good night. Beware of the FLIES

Just because that is your experience at your terminal, doesn’t mean the whole company is that way.
Most of our guys have been with R&L more than a decade.
Our top guy are going on 30 yrs.
All of our vacation bids are by seniority.
2 Week bid first round.
Remainder second round.
All other time off is first come first serve.
Seniority also goes for all bid runs, city and linehaul.
I know from talking to other drivers that not all terminals are run the same.
That in my opinion is the biggest problem here.

When you see someone who works at R&L talk about their seniority....those are the guys you know you have to watch out for. At this company the only thing seniority gives you is your pick of your 1st week of vacation....your time served only amounts to extra weeks of vacation. NOW.....if you really bring it to the table you can probably swing a day off that you might not normally get. Anyone who touts their seniority within this R&L forum are the one's we know to look out for. The one's who think what applies to some doesn't apply to them. THOSE SENIORITY enthusiasts are the one's you don't tell your secrets to. Those are the one's who behind your back hang you out to dry. I don't break bread with management. I have a job to do and I do it. I don't sit back and use my status to get special treatment. I know that getting along with my co workers means more to me than kissing some terminal manager''s behind. From experience you know what flys and who the FLIES are. Get it. The flies are the ones who sit on ::::shit::::. When a man is a moron.....we all know it....whether it's here on truckingboard.....or at work. Beware of those who think there ::::shit:::: doesn't stink. Have a good night. Beware of the FLIES

Our Terminal good $$$ runs go to the guys who damage the most equipment and get in the most wrecks

Our Terminal good $$$ runs go to the guys who damage the most equipment and get in the most wrecks
Don’t brand yourself as an R&L driver punk. You aren’t man enough to keep up with the big boys or for that matter the old men. You’re just some slimeball who probably ended up here to get a rise out of others. Your rock is waiting boy. Get back under it. You’re nobody.....Nada! Zilch. Act like you have something important to say when in reality your just some bottom feeder wearing a bib.

You have no idea how or why this particular thread was started. Those who needed to know got private messaged. Mom has a fresh pamper waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.