SEFL | Seniority counts for.....

LTLIndentured

TB Veteran
Credits
What does seniority count for with this company? The number of vacations is about it. No bids on routes or start times. 1yr drivers get to start before 10-15 yr guys. Is it like this everywhere?

I can't speak for y'all but UPGF senotity is everything. 1 day can make a $10,000 a year difference in pay. I thought all LTL company's were like that.

I had some issues with how things were going at my barn. I called corp and was told that the manager could do whatever he wanted so with some hesitation I left SEFL. I just celebrated my 2 year anniversary at another LTL and I'm better off here than at SEFL with 8 years of service. SEFL is a great place to work, but there are better.

Linehaul bids runs by seniority. P&D has no seniority at all.

yes, I should have stated that I was p&d. When I asked why linehaul bids and p&d didn't no one could answer my question. If I were linehaul I may have been able to survive there but I moved on. To all of you guys I wish you the best of luck.

yes, I should have stated that I was p&d. When I asked why linehaul bids and p&d didn't no one could answer my question. If I were linehaul I may have been able to survive there but I moved on. To all of you guys I wish you the best of luck.
Same here.

We bid Linehaul by seniority . city drivers at my terminal pick which route they want by seniority on Linehaul the newest tractors are assigned to the longest run . This don't settle well with some of the drivers on the bottom of the board we have a few with the spoiled brat diva complex who think they should get all the good suff on day one I'm sure we all have them