TForce | Seniority issues

AceUPGF

TB Lurker
Credits
PT Dockworker becomes full time worker Jan2015. Obtains cdl Aug2018 & then becomes dock cdl on city board. Would it be a dovetail into the bottom on city bids?

If he became full time as a dock worker wouldn't he then dovetail with seniority for a driver since he was a full time local cartage employee?

The op has some strange wording going on that is conflicting. I believe he wants to know if he will dovetail into the city board. the answer is no. unless you were a (Red circle) dock worker from MC\ON days. The day your classification was approved/changed to CDL full time is your Bid seniority for CDL local cartage. now if you happened to be a full time dock only no CDL from 2007 or earlier, Then you would be a Red Circle employee for which you would dovetail with your time as a dock worker as your seniority. so in your case you would end-tail for CDL bids based on the Dates you are giving.

But you will retain your full Company seniority, for the line to the restrooms, fork-lift bids, and the line for your piece of cake at the annual "Founders Day Celebration".. Pretty cool eh???

The day your classification was approved/changed to CDL full time is your Bid seniority for CDL local cartage.

Anyone have info where to find this language. The seniority list hasn’t been updated yet but when it does, I can only then file my grievance with my other brothers

Seniority would be at bottom of City board once the terminal post job & when the new bids come out. Anyone have a business agent that could give the info on job reclassification. Thinking having the documentation is better