FedEx Freight | Seniority

No way they're going to just hand you "your" money, in a lump sum, to do with as you see fit.
Call the pension. See what they tell you. I'm just saying what they told me . We'll get something in the mail this summer with our options. Now if management knows more than the people at the pension that's great. Tell us something.

I quit last year after well over a decade. If u go back before 6 months, you only get a fast past to re-employment, other than that its like you never worked there. You loose everything
Someone else mentioned you also don't even start at top pay. That would dissuade me right there.

Someone else mentioned you also don't even start at top pay. That would dissuade me right there.
Dude,
No one is speculating about it, or anything else.

Why the FVCK would any company let you quit, take some time off, then not only just simply rehire you, but immediately top you out in pay?

You think after all these years, thousands of drivers and YOU'RE the one to find some magic loophole towards wealth?

Dude,
No one is speculating about it, or anything else.

Why the FVCK would any company let you quit, take some time off, then not only just simply rehire you, but immediately top you out in pay?

You think after all these years, thousands of drivers and YOU'RE the one to find some magic loophole towards wealth?
Um, no. How many people do you know that have quit and been rehired? I don't know of any. Do you know all the rules? Or are you just an internet ******* who pretends to know everything?

Why don't you quit being a dick and relax. You may learn a thing or two and extend your life.

Um, no. How many people do you know that have quit and been rehired? I don't know of any. Do you know all the rules? Or are you just an internet :censored: who pretends to know everything?

Why don't you quit being a ╰⋃╯ and relax. You may learn a thing or two and extend your life.

I know of 1 that was rehired. He quit again about 2 months later because he had to redo the apprentice program and being at the bottom of the pay scale sucked.

I know 2 that quit and tried coming back, but they were rejected.

I know of 1 that was rehired. He quit again about 2 months later because he had to redo the apprentice program and being at the bottom of the pay scale sucked.

I know 2 that quit and tried coming back, but they were rejected.
Thank you. I had no idea they would make you do the apprentice program again. Seems redundant but not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing I had not considered.

Thank you. I had no idea they would make you do the apprentice program again. Seems redundant but not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing I had not considered.

He had to redo it because he went into management for a year. A year with no driving means program.

QUOTE]
Um, no. How many people do you know that have quit and been rehired? I don't know of any. Do you know all the rules? Or are you just an internet :censored: who pretends to know everything?

Why don't you quit being a ╰⋃╯ and relax. You may learn a thing or two and extend your life.
"I may learn a thing or two"?
Yeah, do tell about the rehire policy, especially since I have personally retrained at least 6 drivers that were rehired.
You know less than nothing about even the most basic policies

You asking questions to veteran employees who KNOW the answers, then proceed to argue.

Go ahead and quit, take your procket change, and get back to us when you're rehired, and let us know how everything turned out.

So what did they tell you happens to your money? Just going to set there tell you retire. What kind of interest are we getting on our money. Hoped you asked these questions. Because our guys don't know :::shit::: over here.
I didnt know u needed a play by play. 1. Yes it stays in account until u retire (where else). 2. They said about 1% interest is normal. 3. I'm not sure if they said that because they definitely want everyone to opt into 401k option. They said unless retiring in a couple years we'd be crazy to stay with pension.

QUOTE]

"I may learn a thing or two"?
Yeah, do tell about the rehire policy, especially since I have personally retrained at least 6 drivers that were rehired.
You know less than nothing about even the most basic policies

You asking questions to veteran employees who KNOW the answers, then proceed to argue.

Go ahead and quit, take your procket change, and get back to us when you're rehired, and let us know how everything turned out.
Arguing? Are you even coherent? You really don't drive for a living, do you? And you've "retrained" drivers? Good lord. I'm not saying "learn a thing or two from me" you moron, but from the thread itself. Then again, you don't seem to be one that likes to learn anything. You're never wrong, are you?

The only question that can be considered "arguing" in your world is whether or not the pension money will be available to be rolled into our 401k and several people have had questions about that.

Arguing? Are you even coherent? You really don't drive for a living, do you? And you've "retrained" drivers? Good lord. I'm not saying "learn a thing or two from me" you moron, but from the thread itself. Then again, you don't seem to be one that likes to learn anything. You're never wrong, are you?

The only question that can be considered "arguing" in your world is whether or not the pension money will be available to be rolled into our 401k and several people have had questions about that.
Yeah, I think we're done here.