Estes | Senority

bubbadog121

TB Veteran
Credits
Question,
When you are on the extra board does your senority grant you and options as far as your first dispatch of the week from your home terminal?

[quote author=bubbadog121 link=topic=78969.msg819361#msg819361 date=1270411005]
Question,
When you are on the extra board does your senority grant you and options as far as your first dispatch of the week from your home terminal?

[/quote]
First driver in on the weekend gets the best load out Monday night but sometimes a better load pops up later after the first driver is already dispatched. :hissy:

Thanks Midew,

I was just wondering if they call me in early could I have the option to decline and go out around the usual time?

Going in early sets up a pattern for the week of getting off rest early.....

we just went to a hub and as the only eb driver currently, i am first out and i usually don't leave until tues morning after the hub. it is nice working days all week but it gets to be a bummer to get home saturday night. and most stuff happens at night so it is iffy getting a load. so i know exactly how you feel. but i also wondered if there was another, could i decline hoping for something better?

[quote author=FrkyBgStok link=topic=78969.msg819442#msg819442 date=1270429779]
we just went to a hub and as the only eb driver currently, i am first out and i usually don't leave until tues morning after the hub. it is nice working days all week but it gets to be a bummer to get home saturday night. and most stuff happens at night so it is iffy getting a load. so i know exactly how you feel. but i also wondered if there was another, could i decline hoping for something better?
[/quote]
Central will work with you if you give them a fair reason for the switch but if you just want to go south to see the babes on spring break they won't cut you much slack. I can remember only one time I had someone from central tell me they can't do that but I never made it a habbit to bother them. I know a guy that got routed home just because his cell phone quit working. lol