Seriously, NO BIG LOSS

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
he was found guilty at his first murder trial, and a second murder trial on a different killing, he was acquitted..

frankly, to me, no big loss of a thug.

he blew it 1000% , he had it all, the HUGE BEAUTIFUL HOME, a g/f and a beautiful baby...

all for the thug life..

screw him, hooray to the state for now being saved hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep his sorry ass locked up for life...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/aaron-hernandez-kills-himself-in-prison/ar-BBA1RU9?li=BBnb7Kz

ok, so now, according to this mornings news, and an article i will link you to, the pats former player, was actually a bi-sexual and killed the first guy, to keep him quiet, as so his soon to be bride, would not find out.

then he leaves a "note to his jailhouse lover"...

can this crap get any better..???

"
The 6-foot-1, 245-pound Hernandez may have murdered Lloyd to ensure that he wouldn’t be outed to his bride-to-be, the magazine said.

Hernandez was allegedly involved with a male high school classmate, and he moved a large sum of money into an account for the man before his arrest in the Lloyd killing, according to the report.

and

"The ******* note to his jailhouse lover was left alongside anopen Bible with missives to his fianceé and their daughter — an open admission of his bisexual orientation just before his death."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...nandez-secret-bisexual-life-article-1.3087455

I have zero sympathy for a convicted murderer. Go to hell, Aaron. You'll probably like it there. Idiot.
iit has been said on the news (at least locally) that he knew that if he off'd himself, his conviction would be vacated. he was under an assumption that his fiance would then get the house and the 40 million dollars owed him.

he did not plan on the family of the guy he killed, to sue for that money. (civil suit for wrongful death) it goes up to some court soon, and if the mediator/judge says the family of the victim gets the money, then Hernandez screwed his family yet again...

right now, his estate has a zero value.

iit has been said on the news (at least locally) that he knew that if he off'd himself, his conviction would be vacated. he was under an assumption that his fiance would then get the house and the 40 million dollars owed him.

he did not plan on the family of the guy he killed, to sue for that money. (civil suit for wrongful death) it goes up to some court soon, and if the mediator/judge says the family of the victim gets the money, then Hernandez screwed his family yet again...

right now, his estate has a zero value.

As stated, he's an idiot.