SAIA | Seriously?

The call to hr should have been made from the tm’s office with him present either by him or yourself weather he likes it or not. Not signing any right up, right or wrong, upon request could constitute refusing in the eyes of management. Any form signed at this point is a done deal. You do have rights as an employee, union or not.

Are you guys forgetting you work for an (At Will Employer), if he tells you sign, you sign or get your coat!!!
BTW, did I miss your answer to post 105, in (Strange or but True?)

It isn’t too late. Politely and professionally talk to your TM and ask to discuss this situation, and why you think there was an error. If you are rebuffed, then do the same, but to HR. Follow the chain of command. Stand up for yourself and be courageous.

Are you guys forgetting you work for an (At Will Employer), if he tells you sign, you sign or get your coat!!!
BTW, did I miss your answer to post 105, in (Strange or but True?)
Not necessarily. Saia management has to keep the troops happy and so they have invested a lot of power into HR. If an employee can prove that he/she has been wrongly accused of something, the HR Internal Affairs cops requesting additional information e-mail is absolutely the last thing that a regional manager, who passes it off to one of his TM's wants to see. If that employee can prove the claim, it will be the TM getting his coat, on the way out the door.

Not necessarily. Saia management has to keep the troops happy and so they have invested a lot of power into HR. If an employee can prove that he/she has been wrongly accused of something, the HR Internal Affairs cops requesting additional information e-mail is absolutely the last thing that a regional manager, who passes it off to one of his TM's wants to see. If that employee can prove the claim, it will be the TM getting his coat, on the way out the door.

Same as putting lipstick on a pig, At will is at will

A write up for talking to the radio. My phone was nowhere around and packed away in my bag. No headset or anything. I was answering trivia questions on the morning show... you can even hear it. TM said I had to sign it.

:1904:
Did you sign an actual write up form with a Saia company letterhead or did you sign the sheet that prints up when they show you a coaching video ?