Pitt-Ohio | Shame

I come from a union family. My Dad got in GM right into high school in 59. He got disabled before I was born and got full health benefits for giving up his pension which was small. Nobody would get that deal today. I live in the real world and post as I live in the real world. It's not here in Buffalo NY so I don't know what to tell you guys. I've chased every opportunity that was worth a $hit. I'm over it. It's not here for 99% of us anymore and if y'all don't have our backs for what we do have than your a **** poor union man. I have plenty of union friends and family that ask me frequently are they hiring.

Teals use to give us 11% of our annual salary into our pension. On 80k that's $8800. That's what we don't get here. We have a surveillance state here. Only a matter of time before the mass exodus starts.

so you think 80k for running 560 plus miles a night working 55 plus hour a weeks is good money? Keep drinking that red cool aid driver. 460 miles a night 45-50 hours a week.

image.md.jpeg$80k for those miles sucks and I don’t know how you could’ve possibly interpreted my message any other way. That equates to about $105k at Pitt which why I couldn’t understand why he thought he had it better at Teals.

I come from a union family. My Dad got in GM right into high school in 59. He got disabled before I was born and got full health benefits for giving up his pension which was small. Nobody would get that deal today. I live in the real world and post as I live in the real world. It's not here in Buffalo NY so I don't know what to tell you guys. I've chased every opportunity that was worth a $hit. I'm over it. It's not here for 99% of us anymore and if y'all don't have our backs for what we do have than your a **** poor union man. I have plenty of union friends and family that ask me frequently are they hiring.
Go to UPS or ABf. But god forbidden if you have to do some dock work or be on call until guys retire or new runs open up. Everyone wants to be just a driver or have a set schedule. I was laid off ever year for 7 years straight. 3 years to top rate. Now guys start at top rate and get a $7500 signing bounce. That is just life.

Go to UPS or ABf. But god forbidden if you have to do some dock work or be on call until guys retire or new runs open up. Everyone wants to be just a driver or have a set schedule. I was laid off ever year for 7 years straight. 3 years to top rate. Now guys start at top rate and get a $7500 signing bounce. That is just life.
I went to the UPS interview. They encouraged us to have another job and we'll work around their schedule. I'm in a WNY Facebook group and guys who work for UPS are asking for jobs cause their only working 2 days a week. I've done my due diligence brother. My oldest son is maxing out his 401k with a company that offers a no deductible health insurance plan. I plan on paying for my son who's a junior now college tuition in 2 years. That won't happen with what I've already looked into and had to pass on.

I went to the UPS interview. They encouraged us to have another job and we'll work around their schedule. I'm in a WNY Facebook group and guys who work for UPS are asking for jobs cause their only working 2 days a week. I've done my due diligence brother. My oldest son is maxing out his 401k with a company that offers a no deductible health insurance plan. I plan on paying for my son who's a junior now college tuition in 2 years. That won't happen with what I've already looked into and had to pass on.
If your in NY suny is free

I went to the UPS interview. They encouraged us to have another job and we'll work around their schedule. I'm in a WNY Facebook group and guys who work for UPS are asking for jobs cause their only working 2 days a week. I've done my due diligence brother. My oldest son is maxing out his 401k with a company that offers a no deductible health insurance plan. I plan on paying for my son who's a junior now college tuition in 2 years. That won't happen with what I've already looked into and had to pass on
If your in NY suny is free
Your so full of ::shit::. SUNY is free those under a certain income threshold. My wife is a benefits coordinator for Medicaid. What BS do you wanna peddle next?

I went to the UPS interview. They encouraged us to have another job and we'll work around their schedule. I'm in a WNY Facebook group and guys who work for UPS are asking for jobs cause their only working 2 days a week. I've done my due diligence brother. My oldest son is maxing out his 401k with a company that offers a no deductible health insurance plan. I plan on paying for my son who's a junior now college tuition in 2 years. That won't happen with what I've already looked into and had to pass on

Your so full of ::::shit::::. SUNY is free those under a certain income threshold. My wife is a benefits coordinator for Medicaid. What BS do you wanna peddle next?

Everything in NY is based on income. My wife gets paid ::shit:: to coordinate benefits from people who don't want to work to those who wish they could work.

I just ordered a new wesco jack thanks for the info on ups/ t force. I'm sorry for the comments on changing your tone. Be safe in the blizzard