sheesh, i loved his comedy

One of the best, bar none.
sad to say, that he will no longer be with us. i haven't really seen him much, except (i think) an appearance on the Ellen Show, when Carol Burnett and the other survivors were on.

i think they were "celebrating" an anniversary of the show?

like maybe a few others here, i have had family die in short time, of having this condition. some were blood family, others were "married" into the family.

if i recall, nearly all my family members died with in 2 years, from the time it was diagnosed...that does not mean however, it had not "settled in" a year or more earlier....

Kinda sounds like that form of dementia affects normal body function motor skills at the same time it goes after cognitive skills, so it probably takes a person faster than like alzheimer's.

I have a relative with a similar condition. He has filed a claim with the VA (Vetnam Veteran). The doctors think it is from exposure to defoliants (aka Agent Orange). He went down fast. I see people weekly at the local nursing home with various types of dementia. It hurts to see an intelligent, normally active person become an invalid.

I have a relative with a similar condition. He has filed a claim with the VA (Vetnam Veteran). The doctors think it is from exposure to defoliants (aka Agent Orange). He went down fast. I see people weekly at the local nursing home with various types of dementia. It hurts to see an intelligent, normally active person become an invalid.
and we cannot do anything about it, except watch them whiter away. my late dad said, he'd rather die of a heart attack, then to be like that.

I believe Tim has the same dementia that the AC/DC lead guitarist Malcom young had
A terrible way to end a life