FedEx Freight | Shop

kevin11

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone have issues with shops clearing codes on tractors putting back in service without doing any repairs like dal does

You both have good points. As far as clearing codes and letting it go is a case by case basis. It also depends on what the code is, and if it was cleared to actually get the snapshot of fault code(s) to line up with diag. But also depends on mechanics understanding or lack of. Need you to be more specific about code if you can please, I can tell you more if you know code and we can have more complete dialog

Ooooo. Thems fighting words to Smoke….
Thanks. Only thing that comes to mind is maybe it thinks the filter is clogged but I'm no mechanic just a professional hot dog connoisseur.
Well Dave I'd like to know that as long as you have been here with me something I have taught you guys about hot dogs along with the professionalism and expertise of consuming and properly dispatching a hot dog to the condiment area have gone not in vain .

Well Dave I'd like to know that as long as you have been here with me something I have taught you guys about hot dogs along with the professionalism and expertise of consuming and properly dispatching a hot dog to the condiment area have gone not in vain .
have you taken a mangement class? that comment sounds like triple talk bs,,,,,,just sayin, and it was funny

There are several levels of de-rate. The codes are typically 3712 and/or 3714 but there's others, you can see codes in your ELD. Just clearing codes with making a good faith effort to find underlying issue is a big problem in probably every shop
Consider getting them to hook up the computer a achievement. I had to get kicked to the extra board in order to get something looked at.