FedEx Freight | Shop

I'm not.making excuses for the shop, but it might be a part they are out of currently. There are so many fault codes with the emission systems that can be temporarily cleared by forcing a regen.

I have had def doser problems, def tank pump problems, filters needing to be cleaned, NOX sensors needing replaced, etc and they just do a forced regen in the situations where it will keep the truck running for a little longer.

I empathize with @kevin11 , It always makes my heart sink when I see that derate message. The shop may tell you how to bypass it if it leaves you on the shoulder. Different trucks have different ways to bypass the derate.

I'm not.making excuses for the shop, but it might be a part they are out of currently. There are so many fault codes with the emission systems that can be temporarily cleared by forcing a regen.

I have had def doser problems, def tank pump problems, filters needing to be cleaned, NOX sensors needing replaced, etc and they just do a forced regen in the situations where it will keep the truck running for a little longer.

I empathize with @kevin11 , It always makes my heart sink when I see that derate message. The shop may tell you how to bypass it if it leaves you on the shoulder. Different trucks have different ways to bypass the derate.
Ls2 this is not first time with codes being cleared and trucks put back in service

Dpf problems are more easily repairable then SCR issues. DEF issues with tank sensor(no big deal) but pump and wiring issues are tough to correctly diagnose unless your shop has all the correct special tools for Cummins(our shop ain't buying them) also DEF can intermittently crystallize the reliquify in lines, it gets crazy, sometimes it comes in for debate, low def pressure, you do an SCR test, and no issues found.

Well Dave I'd like to know that as long as you have been here with me something I have taught you guys about hot dogs along with the professionalism and expertise of consuming and properly dispatching a hot dog to the condiment area have gone not in vain .
What’s a hot dog?

Well Dave I'd like to know that as long as you have been here with me something I have taught you guys about hot dogs along with the professionalism and expertise of consuming and properly dispatching a hot dog to the condiment area have gone not in vain .
have you taken a mangement class? that comment sounds like triple talk bs,,,,,,just sayin, and it was funny....

I was thinking in Retirement he's headed for politics?