Yellow | Short

309 is under three hundred road drivers used to be over five hundred.
Within 3 years their main runs will be all rails. They have been routing freight around that bottle neck, yard and dock for the last year.

Maybe HNRY is the "Future" , look at the BIG pic, they are having Shiny Wheels and then new rail containers move freight , with the loophole of we can't hire ?? So gotta ask are they really trying to hire , or just keep downsizing , as they are not replacing the high number of driver's retiring or quitting daily and they refuse to raise the pay scale up to match other LTL companies pay scale ?? And Logistics companies make the big bucks and never have to touch a piece of freight and you don't see them asking for government bailout ! :greedy dollars:

186 short drivers dock workers and mgmt vacations coming will not be able to cover most work merger is the only way
I keep telling ya...New Truck Drivers and Law Enforcement Officers on their way
walking through Mexico from Central America...

! Vamous, El Hombre' Come On, Man! I got this!

Did the federation certify the treaty with planet Moldavia? Last I heard the talks were stalled over the requirement for mirrors and getting zoning permits for the Moldavian embassy in Cedar Rapids. But I have been out of the loop.

Did the federation certify the treaty with planet Moldavia? Last I heard the talks were stalled over the requirement for mirrors and getting zoning permits for the Moldavian embassy in Cedar Rapids. But I have been out of the loop.
The Moldavian underground faction in Lynn County, has the controlling power of any mirror related industries