SAIA | Should I

Train you have flip flopped more than John Kerry ever has on issues. You had to be laughing when you posted that. No company that installs an inward camera gives 2 ***** less about you. It all boils down to the money. If there going to be liable to pay your family millions or walk away on the cheap. I’ve already said this b4 and if you don’t believe it your either stupid or naive, or both.

Train you have flip flopped more than John Kerry ever has on issues. You had to be laughing when you posted that. No company that installs an inward camera gives 2 :::shit:::s less about you. It all boils down to the money. If there going to be liable to pay your family millions or walk away on the cheap. I’ve already said this b4 and if you don’t believe it your either stupid or naive, or both.
I never said this ****ing company cares. I said it’s about safety. Safety saves them money and that’s all I’m really saying.

kz3O7io.jpg

Try being more original next time Mr. Know it All!
I didn't understand this was a college course in composition. Which style of citation would you prefer for future posts? APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, your pick professor.

You’re a prime example of why cameras are needed Mr. Perfect or perhaps it should be Mr. Know it All. Complacency has everything to do with it and now you’re just letting your arrogance show through. What the :censored: ever! You know nothing about human nature and the multiple studies that have been completed on this safety related issue. You’re just another close minded Know it All.
WOW. You accuse me of being a know it all, then start pontificating about everything you know about me! Pot calling the kettle black (want a citation for that unoriginal colloquialism?).

WOW. You accuse me of being a know it all, then start pontificating about everything you know about me! Pot calling the kettle black (want a citation for that unoriginal colloquialism?).
I’m such an impudent ass! I most certainly didn’t mean to be a malapert to your superior intellect. I’m sorry if the use of slang was offensive to you. I’ll try to be more formal or literary in the future. I have a tendency to be pompous and dogmatic.

I’m such an impudent ass! I most certainly didn’t mean to be a malapert to your superior intellect. I’m sorry if the use of slang was offensive to you. I’ll try to be more formal or literary in the future. I have a tendency to be pompous and dogmatic.
What use of slang? I never said I was offended.Also, close the thesaurus app.

What use of slang? I never said I was offended.Also, close the thesaurus app.
I don’t use that particular application but I do use one similar and it stays open. I like to multi-task. Nothing is personal here ... I’m just being a sarcastic ass. I have my reputation to keep up.

Last edited:
As a washed up beat up dispatcher?
If you say so Joe! But my claim to fame is being an anti-union activist that loves to antagonize current Teamsters for turning a blind eye to being sold out. Most old school Teamsters understand what the Teamsters have devolved into and I actually sympathize with them, but the ignorance of many of it’s current members is absolutely mind boggling.

If you say so Joe! But my claim to fame is being an anti-union activist that loves to antagonize current Teamsters for turning a blind eye to being sold out. Most old school Teamsters understand what the Teamsters have devolved into and I actually sympathize with them, but the ignorance of many of it’s current members is absolutely mind boggling.
Anti union yet, by your own admission, you “retired” due to favoritism of a junior female employee. Hmmm.

You know I never did congratulate you on your enormous feat, you are the only person I have ever heard of that got beat up and fired all at the same time.

You know I never did congratulate you on your enormous feat, you are the only person I have ever heard of that got beat up and fired all at the same time.
I’m feeling so much love. Joe, everyone knows I was fired from Overnite and retired from SAIA. If it makes you feel better to think I got my ass kicked during the Teamsters campaign because I caught someone slashing my tires and I confronted them then so be it. I got my ass kicked. I survived it and I’m here for you to continue to bait me. I even bite from time to time.

You’re a prime example of why cameras are needed Mr. Perfect or perhaps it should be Mr. Know it All. Complacency has everything to do with it and now you’re just letting your arrogance show through. What the :censored: ever! You know nothing about human nature and the multiple studies that have been completed on this safety related issue. You’re just another close minded Know it All.
I got mighty hot after readin this, til I saw your later posts in here.