SAIA | Should I

If you say so Joe! But my claim to fame is being an anti-union activist that loves to antagonize current Teamsters for turning a blind eye to being sold out. Most old school Teamsters understand what the Teamsters have devolved into and I actually sympathize with them, but the ignorance of many of it’s current members is absolutely mind boggling.
Train, don't worry bout me, I been drawing a check 29 yrs. (old school)

Train, don't worry bout me, I been drawing a check 29 yrs. (old school)
Breeze your probably my favorite poster. At least in my top 5 ..... You were a Teamster when they actually stood for something. What they have today I can’t even describe. Your humor and seemingly good nature puts you in the category with Big Dave. You guys are the best of what this site has to give.

Breeze your probably my favorite poster. At least in my top 5 ..... You were a Teamster when they actually stood for something. What they have today I can’t even describe. Your humor and seemingly good nature puts you in the category with Big Dave. You guys are the best of what this site has to give.

Big Dave?... not sure if that is a compliment!!

Hey! At 51, -66% of your age, I’m still someone you should emulate....:poke:
No one really knows how old Breeze is but it’s been reported from a very reliable source that he is as old as Methuselah!
OkxRWOD.jpg