Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy- Bet you're jaydelay trying to talk the same :::shit::: under a different user name, just like muthatrucka you made up. Create all the names you want. You're very obvious. You're sick in the head. I'm onto you! Gotta be faster than that.

I work for the dumbasses in Windsor and know exactly what I'm talking about! You keep snorting the white powder! Nimrods!

I work for the dumbasses in Windsor and know exactly what I'm talking about! You keep snorting the white powder! Nimrods!
That should say I worked for Windsor. Got tired of all the bowl and did my own thing. Didn't have to be screwed out of money, benefits, etc.

Dream on.........

Judging from your responses you obviously spend your spare time playing video games in your bedroom in your parents basement. When you grow up, you might actually know when you're getting screwed over! LAX has only survived through the years because they've accumulated mindless souls like you to work for them. Anyone who has any dignity and real skills to offer gets out ASAP! You really should get out from under Hemenway's desk!

That should say I worked for Windsor. Got tired of all the bowl and did my own thing. Didn't have to be screwed out of money, benefits, etc.
Then why are you posting??? You have nothing to do with the Shut down.... from what Windsor has new management for a couple years now, and it's a much better terminal. But you wouldn't know because you're a former employee. There are a lot of us drivers that like what we do and where we work. Go harass someone else.

Judging from your responses you obviously spend your spare time playing video games in your bedroom in your parents basement. When you grow up, you might actually know when you're getting screwed over! LAX has only survived through the years because they've accumulated mindless souls like you to work for them. Anyone who has any dignity and real skills to offer gets out ASAP! You really should get out from under Hemenway's desk!
You're so degrading. You don't know me at all. And yet you sit back and judge... Grow up!!! I still think you're jaydelay. Don't have me fooled. Aka cityman aka muthatrucka. Lol why are you getting so mad. It's because I got your number. How many more user names are you gonna create jaydelay. Lol your sick. Go spend some time with your family. They must miss you since you dedicate all your free time to Land Air!! Lolol

Jimmy- Bet you're jaydelay trying to talk the same :::shit::: under a different user name, just like muthatrucka you made up. Create all the names you want. You're very obvious. You're sick in the head. I'm onto you! Gotta be faster than that.
If my name was Jim, I would be Jim Delay. Gotta be quicker than that Columbo.

You're so degrading. You don't know me at all. And yet you sit back and judge... Grow up!!! I still think you're jaydelay. Don't have me fooled. Aka cityman aka muthatrucka. Lol why are you getting so mad. It's because I got your number. How many more user names are you gonna create jaydelay. Lol your sick. Go spend some time with your family. They must miss you since you dedicate all your free time to Land Air!! Lolol
Is it hard to believe that there are more than one person who tells it like it is and sees through the B.S. Aka Bill Spencer!

Actually, LAX hasn't been on my mind for a number of years. A friend of mine forwarded a news story about the company to me. I laughed my ass off about LAX and can't wait until the day Jason Hemingway, Matt Smith and the gang have to actually go out and work a real job! I saw enough crap in my time there that would've kept the Attorney General's office busy for a long time. But, their headquarters is in Vermont which is more corrupt than LAX! As I stated in an earlier post, if the DOT in New England was anything like they are in other parts of the country, LAX would've been shut down long ago! That's why I became an owner/operator because after that experience I decided I was never, ever going to work for such a company again! I've got to admit, it's very irritating to see people closing a blind eye to the crap they're being fed. I saw a lot of people get screwed in my time with LAX.

Is it hard to believe that there are more than one person who tells it like it is and sees through the B.S. Aka Bill Spencer!
It's not that it's hard to believe, it obvious. Jimmy is supposedly an ex employee for years but just became a member to bash land air now after all these years a new member, muthatruck and cityman are clearly you too!!!! Also brand new members posting remix' of your clips.... I'm not a dumb kid playing games in my parents basement. I'm onto you. Go spend some time with your kids you obsessed weirdo. You'll get yours.

Actually, LAX hasn't been on my mind for a number of years. A friend of mine forwarded a news story about the company to me. I laughed my ass off about LAX and can't wait until the day Jason Hemingway, Matt Smith and the gang have to actually go out and work a real job! I saw enough crap in my time there that would've kept the Attorney General's office busy for a long time. But, their headquarters is in Vermont which is more corrupt than LAX! As I stated in an earlier post, if the DOT in New England was anything like they are in other parts of the country, LAX would've been shut down long ago! That's why I became an owner/operator because after that experience I decided I was never, ever going to work for such a company again! I've got to admit, it's very irritating to see people closing a blind eye to the crap they're being fed. I saw a lot of people get screwed in my time with LAX.
reveal yourself

Last edited:
Then why are you posting??? You have nothing to do with the Shut down.... from what Windsor has new management for a couple years now, and it's a much better terminal. But you wouldn't know because you're a former employee. There are a lot of us drivers that like what we do and where we work. Go harass someone else.
heres one for you. In buffalo they have about 15 trailer in the yd out of service and 5 tractors down . WHY ? they cant pay 2 get them FIXED .hey how about a pay CUT NOW ITS COMEING then you can help out bill some more ha ha ha ....

heres one for you. In buffalo they have about 15 trailer in the yd out of service and 5 tractors down . WHY ? they cant pay 2 get them FIXED .hey how about a pay CUT NOW ITS COMEING then you can help out bill some more ha ha ha ....
They'll tell everyone the same thing last time they cut the pay, "get less and work harder!" Yes Bill! Gulp

And you enjoy taunting a fellow hard working driver trying to make a living for his family............ Real nice. What a stand up guy you are..................

Me tooo! Like I said I'm onto you lol. "Gotta be quicker than that"
It's probably you and you want to divert the heat from your own actions. If you want to get on another driver, I'm sure there is a forum on here for trucker on trucker action. I don't swing that way.

It's not that it's hard to believe, it obvious. Jimmy is supposedly an ex employee for years but just became a member to bash land air now after all these years a new member, muthatruck and cityman are clearly you too!!!! Also brand new members posting remix' of your clips.... I'm not a dumb kid playing games in my parents basement. I'm onto you. Go spend some time with your kids you obsessed weirdo. You'll get yours.

Clearly Bill Spencer is the modern day Jim Jones... A lot of employees drinking the magic Kool-Aid are going to find out the hard way what eventually happens when you follow the prophet! I've seen a lot of companies go down in my day and I don't have a doubt in my mind about LAX going belly up. Spencer has those that choose to believe, that he is somehow working towards salvaging the company. All he's trying to salvage is his personal wealth and the only real plan he is formulating is the companies exit strategy. It will be OK for Jason Hemenway though; plenty of janitorial positions available!

Status
Not open for further replies.