Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as for joe for the most part i think he's right on the mark as for the other two it's more about antagonising. though they have some truth in their as well.as for me we have gotten freight from all this and well i'm greedy and i want it all !!! i need two city runs below me before i jump to days and that freight would help me in my desires
Can't say that I blame you for wanting to reach your goal. Even though there are a lot of trucking jobs out there, it can take a long time to get good runs and the shift you want. I do wish LAX well, but also want to wish you good luck.

where did I claim that? merely a comparison. If I said he was like a whipped puppy would that make me an expert on animal cruelty?
You made two references to battered women. Domestic violence is an extremely complex issue
where did I claim that? merely a comparison. If I said he was like a whipped puppy would that make me an expert on animal cruelty?
You're like a battered wife , the harder you get beat the, the more you ask for smh - your words. Animal cruelty is pretty straight forward, whereas domestic violence is an extremely complex societal problem with close to 50% of women in this country alone, who will be battered at some point in their life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.