Shuttle

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Well, I'm going back to nights, I scratched my name on that stupid list, it went right down to the wire, I paced the driver room before I left on my route, trying to make the decision.

I guess I'm frustrated! The loading, routing, I don't know why I did it, I still want to back out, however, my body is talking to me and its speaking loudly! Plus I really like change, nights suit me really well, I sleep better during the day than I do at night, I sleep like crap right now, I wake up all night long and when the alarm goes off I don't want to get up, I guess I will just have to see how it goes, at least I'm thinking about my future, and how well I will be able to stand.

If it were up to me I would stay on a route till I was 60 and retire, I just don't think I'm built like that. I have to go to a gym, I have to do cardio, I don't want to gain weight back, that makes me feel bad and shuttle can put it on me, there isn't near enough physical labor to keep me in shape, so I guess I will have another job, going to the gym riding my bike ect.

I just wanted all my friends here to know what I am doing, it will be a couple of weeks before I make the change, I'm good with that, I will have more time with my valued customers, my friends, they are the reason I get out of bed in the morning.

"If it were up to me I would stay on a route till I was 60 and retire, I just don't think I'm built like that. I have to go to a gym, I have to do cardio, I don't want to gain weight back, that makes me feel bad and shuttle can put it on me, there isn't near enough physical labor to keep me in shape, so I guess I will have another job, going to the gym riding my bike ect."

This is what worries me about being out on the road. Right now my blood pressure has dropped dramatically, but I understand where you're coming from even though I have only been doing this a short time. I don't sleep great at night either, mainly because I don't want to miss my alarm or what ever and be late for work.

You won't regret it GT. That's the reason why I wanted to be done throwing groceries. I didn't want to tear my body up like that and be in pain the rest of my life. Plus I enjoy running linehaul for the most park. It's not stressful until we get crappy roads. Take care of the body so you can walk and enjoy life when your 60.