New Penn | Sick Roll Call

very slow in Pittsburgh. I won't be working soon. Nothing here to sanitize our hands or time clock. Not one ounce of gratitude for us coming in. guys around it with their wife and everyone just looks the other way. I have high risk people in my family. They haven't told us if we can take off without getting letters for missing work.
also heard 2 road drivers in camp hill had it and they kept it hush for days

very slow in Pittsburgh. I won't be working soon. Nothing here to sanitize our hands or time clock. Not one ounce of gratitude for us coming in. guys around it with their wife and everyone just looks the other way. I have high risk people in my family. They haven't told us if we can take off without getting letters for missing work.
dont believe that is true about camp hill, one tested for it and finally test came back negative, took about a week to hear that....also, another driver had underlying conditions and dr suggested he not be out in general public and take any chances...the gratitude for working from yrc has been to lay off lots of npme people, course we all know what a piece of ::shit:: no money making so called corporation yrcw is !!!

There’s nothing from them so you need to make your own guidelines, your Family comes first.
Don’t put them or yourself at risk. The company don’t appreciate you doing so on a daily basis anyway.

be smart, assume others have the virus and keep a distance from everyone, stay out of the facility especially the break rooms as much as possible, wash your hands, disinfect your truck as much as possible daily.