FedEx Freight | Sidney Ne

worthless

TB Lurker
Credits
We are currently running out of Sidney as a team because they don't have people to cover the runs. We would transfer here as solos but are told by Rob who is linehaul sup. here that they only hire power only. Anyone care to explain or have an answer why. I guess no English speaking non company is better.

[quote author=worthless link=topic=80027.msg828743#msg828743 date=1273540639]
I guess no English speaking non company is better.
[/quote]

Lol, in that case your in! ;)

I think ls57racer has outed this practice in a previous post. The new policy is to staff runs from the outside, correct ls57racer??

[quote author=steelmiller link=topic=80027.msg828899#msg828899 date=1273603194]
[quote author=worthless link=topic=80027.msg828743#msg828743 date=1273540639]
I guess no English speaking non company is better.
[/quote]

Lol, in that case your in! ;)

I think ls57racer has outed this practice in a previous post. The new policy is to staff runs from the outside, correct ls57racer??
[/quote]

That is correct sir..... They ( the company) cited equipment issues ect...... They seem willing to take on a few company drives at some of the Satellite yards, although I'm not sure why or if Sidney is one of those locations....I heard they have accepted a few transferrs in down at Shamrock.

No one here in Sidney understands why except for the trk issue. We (the company drivers) would like to see more company drivers here. I have seen only one driver transfer in from mps :drivin:

There was a power only in Sidney this morn. He took the front half of a mt set. His instructions said to break it apart and take dolly. We were to take back trk. He said he couldn't break it apart cause he couldn't drp back trl cause it didn't have any way to roll down landing gear. Frt trl handle on r side. Didn't know how to bleed air from dolly. Guess he was going to drag it aurora with brakes locked. Power only that's just the way this company needs to go. I wonder what would happen if he had to hook a set. How far down the road before it fell apart ?