Sign in when entering or leaving the gate.

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by Guardrail, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Guardrail

Guardrail I live Here

How many terminals require you to sign in with the guard when you get to the terminal?

We have a new notice at the KCM terminal that says we are required to sign in just like we sign out. They haven't started enforcing it yet, but what's the point? I thought that was the whole reason we had the computers.

I guess they want to have one more time to nail us with.

2. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Everyone I've been to is different. It's a State of confusion. Some check seals, some don't, some check empties, some don't. And they look at us like we're retarded wtf?

3. worthless

worthless Active Member

We park inside the gate. The guard writes down every time we come in or out. Personal car or company truck. Not like we could steal anything. We don't have the keys to open the trailers. Guess because we are just a relay point we shouldn't ever have to. Hope one never leaks enroute.

4. sharpshooter

this whole key thing is a joke!! At freight they gave us a set of keys, for locks, and trucks there are keyed alike for the most part. this signing keys in/out, prepass in/out, check your bags at the gate BS, what are we, children?

5. Guardrail

Guardrail I live Here

Sometimes I wonder. All our truck key rings have the trailer key attached to them. I guess you guys at the relay yards are kinda' shifty. ;)

6. Chigger

Chigger Active Member

Yea, us too. Have been doing this from day one. And some times the guard wants to see inside the log book cover. It trips me out. I hate being treated like a crook before I steel something.:p

7. worthless

worthless Active Member

That right they put the thugs at the relay points. Don't want the public to see us. We might scare them. They check us and make sure we at least wear our upper teeth, bath twice a week out here. Put on clean underwear and uniforms too. We all dint get much past the 6 grade out here. This spell check thing let's me right on here so as you can read it. We gots special people to does ours logs books and that stuff. That's why these runs are straight down the road cause we would gets lost if we wause to have to turn.

8. sharpshooter

You probably wear sweatpants with your fedex shirt tucked in too..huh? lol

9. Guardrail

Guardrail I live Here

Funny stuff worthless.

10. hazmo

hazmo Active Member

yeah, he's a real funny feller

11. sharpshooter

he's a she

12. worthless

worthless Active Member

Pulls those sweatpants all the way up to. Gots white knee socks to. Wear my sandals they don't say much here.

13. sharpshooter

Hey worthless, is there a bunch of drivers out there from the east filling in? they asked me to go for 3 weeks, I don't know if anyone went or not. Plus, I wasn't gonna run team to get there

14. worthless

worthless Active Member

I haven't seen anyone here. We have Pam drivers , gag me with a spoon, a company called Baldwin , a company called horsepower and rdw out of fort worth. You know if you come out here it's good money plus you get the hotel layover too. Or at least we did on the weekends when we went to Sidney to run. Bad thing they make you stay at the Irish inn.

15. sharpshooter

The Irish Inn? do they have beer in the vending machine?

16. worthless

worthless Active Member

Crap this was a dry county till July. The poor Fedex drivers had to driver over to OK and import their beer. Now it's a town of drunks on Friday and Saturday night LOL. But I do think half the people here have shamrocks tattoos on their butts.

17. superdave

superdave Active Member

There are 4 classes of people in Shamrock. FedEX/oil field/welfare/and parole.

18. sharpshooter

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

19. worthless

worthless Active Member

No you forgot the retiree. Bunch of old farts here. Rich old ranchers sit up at the cafe in the mornings and tell lies like truck drivers LOL!!!!

20. pullintriples

pullintriples Drink'in purple koo-laid