FedEx Freight | Sign in when entering or leaving the gate.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
How many terminals require you to sign in with the guard when you get to the terminal?

We have a new notice at the KCM terminal that says we are required to sign in just like we sign out. They haven't started enforcing it yet, but what's the point? I thought that was the whole reason we had the computers.

I guess they want to have one more time to nail us with.

Everyone I've been to is different. It's a State of confusion. Some check seals, some don't, some check empties, some don't. And they look at us like we're retarded wtf?

We park inside the gate. The guard writes down every time we come in or out. Personal car or company truck. Not like we could steal anything. We don't have the keys to open the trailers. Guess because we are just a relay point we shouldn't ever have to. Hope one never leaks enroute.

this whole key thing is a joke!! At freight they gave us a set of keys, for locks, and trucks there are keyed alike for the most part. this signing keys in/out, prepass in/out, check your bags at the gate BS, what are we, children?

Sometimes I wonder. All our truck key rings have the trailer key attached to them. I guess you guys at the relay yards are kinda' shifty. ;)

Yea, us too. Have been doing this from day one. And some times the guard wants to see inside the log book cover. It trips me out. I hate being treated like a crook before I steel something.:p

That right they put the thugs at the relay points. Don't want the public to see us. We might scare them. They check us and make sure we at least wear our upper teeth, bath twice a week out here. Put on clean underwear and uniforms too. We all dint get much past the 6 grade out here. This spell check thing let's me right on here so as you can read it. We gots special people to does ours logs books and that stuff. That's why these runs are straight down the road cause we would gets lost if we wause to have to turn.

That right they put the thugs at the relay points. Don't want the public to see us. We might scare them. They check us and make sure we at least wear our upper teeth, bath twice a week out here. Put on clean underwear and uniforms too. We all dint get much past the 6 grade out here. This spell check thing let's me right on here so as you can read it. We gots special people to does ours logs books and that stuff. That's why these runs are straight down the road cause we would gets lost if we wause to have to turn.
You probably wear sweatpants with your fedex shirt tucked in too..huh? lol

Hey worthless, is there a bunch of drivers out there from the east filling in? they asked me to go for 3 weeks, I don't know if anyone went or not. Plus, I wasn't gonna run team to get there

I haven't seen anyone here. We have Pam drivers , gag me with a spoon, a company called Baldwin , a company called horsepower and rdw out of fort worth. You know if you come out here it's good money plus you get the hotel layover too. Or at least we did on the weekends when we went to Sidney to run. Bad thing they make you stay at the Irish inn.

Crap this was a dry county till July. The poor Fedex drivers had to driver over to OK and import their beer. Now it's a town of drunks on Friday and Saturday night LOL. But I do think half the people here have shamrocks tattoos on their butts.

No you forgot the retiree. Bunch of old farts here. Rich old ranchers sit up at the cafe in the mornings and tell lies like truck drivers LOL!!!!

How many terminals require you to sign in with the guard when you get to the terminal?

We have a new notice at the KCM terminal that says we are required to sign in just like we sign out. They haven't started enforcing it yet, but what's the point? I thought that was the whole reason we had the computers.

I guess they want to have one more time to nail us

The only notice I saw in the glass said we were to stop at the stop sign, nothing about signing in