SAIA | SIGN ON BONUSES

Bogie

TB Lurker
Credits
My understanding is that Saia is paying between 5k and 10k as a sign on bonus for new drivers. If it's worth that much to hire a new driver, shouldn't it be worth something to keep the drivers they already have? Maybe a bonus based on years of service? If a new driver is worth 10k, isn't a driver with 20 yrs with Saia worth a 5k bonus? Asking for a friend... lol.

My understanding is that Saia is paying between 5k and 10k as a sign on bonus for new drivers. If it's worth that much to hire a new driver, shouldn't it be worth something to keep the drivers they already have? Maybe a bonus based on years of service? If a new driver is worth 10k, isn't a driver with 20 yrs with Saia worth a 5k bonus? Asking for a friend... lol.
I mean 10k sign on bonus and they make you sign a two year contract then that’s costing saia 100 bucks a week for the driver.

Just quit then reapply and you'll get the bonus!!

I mean 10k sign on bonus and they make you sign a two year contract then that’s costing saia 100 bucks a week for the driver.
Just like the good guy (sucker) that helps dispatch out once or twice. Then it’s expected. And if you question the repeated vias you’re a piece of ::shit::. Speaking for a friend.