ODFL | Significant raise coming!

They're trying to earn 40 cents on the dollar this year, so my guess is we aren't getting much. Certainly not 5 cents. They'll probably give us .019 cpm and increase the droop on the trucks by another 3mph to try to make up for the raise...

We should be happy if we get 2.5-2.7 cpm....And that's a big if.
No we shouldn’t be happy with that! Sorry but OD has been running at a record breaking operating ratio! The cost of inflation on Americans can’t be ignored! I would say 2..40 an hour and 4.5 cents a mile would be getting in the ballpark of a decent raise! Remember OD is getting increased revenue for shipments as the cost of everything is going up wages should realistically try to keep up!

No we shouldn’t be happy with that! Sorry but OD has been running at a record breaking operating ratio! The cost of inflation on Americans can’t be ignored! I would say 2..40 an hour and 4.5 cents a mile would be getting in the ballpark of a decent raise! Remember OD is getting increased revenue for shipments as the cost of everything is going up wages should realistically try to keep up!
Little light daddy o.

Shoot bigger. $100.00 inconvenience fee plus all wages due on any vias too.

Show me the money.

Yes sir. Even a dog should get some more of the scraps too though
Always..But,when this Old Dog has been around long enough to know that the bigger the scraps are the more that take back from us..Example our big raise last year that everyone was so happy about.Look at what the after affects were..They don’t care about you.We are just a number and we can go out that door anytime.They don’t care.I will take what they give me and keep on going

Always..But,when this Old Dog has been around long enough to know that the bigger the scraps are the more that take back from us..Example our big raise last year that everyone was so happy about.Look at what the after affects were..They don’t care about you.We are just a number and we can go out that door anytime.They don’t care.I will take what they give me and keep on going
exactly same argument for overtime etc. They plan for the most profit for the company