ODFL | Significant raise coming!

Guessing it will be enough to push us .75, maybe a dollar past the closest paid carrier to keep us on top. So we still get to poke at other carriers and say we're #1:poke::1036316054:
If they would reduce that $5000 out of pocket I would consider that has a raise.But,you are correct on just enough to put us back on top by a penny..

Buddy from southeast area said their wages meeting is on the 11th of next month so I guess in 3 weeks we'll find out about our significant 3 cents raise

Always..But,when this Old Dog has been around long enough to know that the bigger the scraps are the more that take back from us..Example our big raise last year that everyone was so happy about.Look at what the after affects were..They don’t care about you.We are just a number and we can go out that door anytime.They don’t care.I will take what they give me and keep on going
Same at Estes

I’m thinking a teenage Congdon who got tired of Tik Tok……:17142:
You full of it boy,,, been here before all u just me and Jim bob some driver from pdx that got fired as well driver,,,… highest seniority on tb,,, if I a Congdon u think I be talkin to truck drivers shake my head sson..,

Word around Dallas from management is that it’s gonna be copy paste from last year at best. But possibly less. A lot of drivers are going to be let down by the bar they set too high.

I remember in 2008 when ConWay took 5% from us and cut benefits. We’re in late July and guys are having trouble running, runs getting cut etc…. We over hired company wide and haven’t grown like the company was banking on this year. They probably won’t go big just so they won’t have to take it back. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Word around Dallas from management is that it’s gonna be copy paste from last year at best. But possibly less. A lot of drivers are going to be let down by the bar they set too high.

I remember in 2008 when ConWay took 5% from us and cut benefits. We’re in late July and guys are having trouble running, runs getting cut etc…. We over hired company wide and haven’t grown like the company was banking on this year. They probably won’t go big just so they won’t have to take it back. Hopefully I’m wrong.

The difference between 2008 and now, is that OD is making record profits and working class people are getting hit 10times as hard with inflation then 2008! Recent drivers meeting said OD to hit operating ratio in the high 60’s.. unheard of profit margin. But nonetheless maybe OD will do the nickel and dime pony show on raises!

The difference between 2008 and now, is that OD is making record profits and working class people are getting hit 10times as hard with inflation then 2008! Recent drivers meeting said OD to hit operating ratio in the high 60’s.. unheard of profit margin. But nonetheless maybe OD will do the nickel and dime pony show on raises!
I remember in 2008 we didn't get anything. They didn't cut any money, but we didn't gain any either