ODFL | Significant raise coming!

They do offer match. It is up to you how you want it invested. They don't offer any stock options for basic employees.
Reason for my question is OD stock has done very well over last 20 years , if they provided 401 match with actual stock you could get some serious retirement accounts accumulated.

Reason for my question is OD stock has done very well over last 20 years , if they provided 401 match with actual stock you could get some serious retirement accounts accumulated.
Like said above, you put "one hundred dollars" in (as an example) and you choose which funds to put it in and when OD puts in their match it is divided the same way

They do offer match. It is up to you how you want it invested. They don't offer any stock options for basic employees.
You can buy ODFL stock through your 401k. It’s one of the options for investment! I have a certain percentage of my contributions invested in odfl. Log into empower app and sign in on your account and look up investments available and you will see odfl stock!