ODFL | Significant raise coming!

On investment lineup on empower app when you scroll down to bottom you will see old dominion freight line common stock.

I will supplement my income by doing 20 drops and hooks at every terminal I hit. 2 fuels each topping off tanks and def. Under explanation “yard moves”. I’m shooting for 150k next year.
Anything over the normal 4 hooks 4 drops and 1 fuel is flagged for review and approval by TM. My TM showed me on his computer when I put multiple hooks and drops for a bad Dolly. My TM was so bad at reviewing it my settlement sheet had all zeroes for that run's hooks and drops. So, at best it'll be all zeroed out and you will have to go through TM or payroll to get it corrected. At slightly less good case if you have a TM that's on top of things you will be getting a write-up and corrective pay forfeiture on next pay period. At worst it will get blind approval and later on down the road when payroll looks at it you'll be fired.

We had a guy putting in out of route miles for 14 events each turn. He was getting a extra $175 each turn. Got fired pretty quickly once payroll at corporate caught on. I guess my TM used to blindly approve that.

Do you guys have different rates per region? We are the same in every state pay wise. Congratulations on the big raise guys! Definitely making more than we are at Dayton.
We all get the same raise but the top pay varies from region to region. I'm in Indy and after the raise we'll be .7688cpm and $34.08 hourly

Do you guys have different rates per region? We are the same in every state pay wise. Congratulations on the big raise guys! Definitely making more than we are at Dayton.
We had a guy come down from PA he told me it’s a half cent more per mile and a dollar and some cents more a hour anything north of MD.. I’m not sure about out west