ODFL | Significant raise coming!

I’m happy to see this big of a raise. I wasn’t expecting it with the current state of our country and how slow freight has been this year. Now, I’m waiting for the announcement that ALL tractors will be turned up to at least 70!

I’m happy to see this big of a raise. I wasn’t expecting it with the current state of our country and how slow freight has been this year. Now, I’m waiting for the announcement that ALL tractors will be turned up to at least 70!
Same here bro!

Anything over the normal 4 hooks 4 drops and 1 fuel is flagged for review and approval by TM. My TM showed me on his computer when I put multiple hooks and drops for a bad Dolly. My TM was so bad at reviewing it my settlement sheet had all zeroes for that run's hooks and drops. So, at best it'll be all zeroed out and you will have to go through TM or payroll to get it corrected. At slightly less good case if you have a TM that's on top of things you will be getting a write-up and corrective pay forfeiture on next pay period. At worst it will get blind approval and later on down the road when payroll looks at it you'll be fired.

We had a guy putting in out of route miles for 14 events each turn. He was getting a extra $175 each turn. Got fired pretty quickly once payroll at corporate caught on. I guess my TM used to blindly approve that.
Catch me on cameras not tidying up these yards first. Until then, Mr. Clean is getting his.

Like said above, you put "one hundred dollars" in (as an example) and you choose which funds to put it in and when OD puts in their match it is divided the same way
Put all the money they match in aggressive growth

We were at 32.63 in SAC. Bay Area terminals get the premium. Thought it was $1 but is actually 1.22. SFC SFE SJC and even podunk Salinas (SLN) were getting it.

I would have assumed LA Basin and maybe San Diego get the premium as well not sure.

So in addition to the raise all of California is now at the Class 7 premium of 1.22 extra.

Assuming the above that means CIC SAC STC FNO and BFL . Got the extra raise. Not a lot if everyone is already getting it.

But that will put us at $35.35 top of scale.

You can buy ODFL stock through your 401k. It’s one of the options for investment! I have a certain percentage of my contributions invested in odfl. Log into empower app and sign in on your account and look up investments available and you will see odfl stock!
oh come on Daddy O, I was told to believe that ODFL is the greatest trucking company. They're all the same. Its about the raking in billions off of the backs of its drivers.