R&L | Silver Bullets

hubbabysitter

TB Lurker
Credits
I used to be a SB and I can tell you some stories of the places I had in my region,mostly SCR.From the crap that Bob H pulled with me and all of the kiss-*** supervisors that I gave audits too. It was so funny to watch these sups follow me around like a puppy.It was no wonder that the damages at R&L are so high, most sups let their guys do what they wanted knowing there was no way they would be fired because almost every TM I had to deal with were weasels !!! If anyone knows the old TM in SCR (RICK ), you know what I mean. I finally had enough of Bob's crap, I quit on the spot when I was on the road.But I do want to thank him for allowing me to use the nice SB van to go on my interviews while i was out of town, or when I left ALB early when I was covering for the TM, and drive to Hartford for 1 part of my interview.THANKS MR H!!!!!! Good luck to all of you working there, mostly the SB in the northeast region. Hope to hear back from some of you guys.

Just be sure to put everything in writing and send to WIL, they actually read and question them before sticking in your file. Or atleast used to... It is funny to hear later how some parties body parts pucker up tight when questioned about a resignation letter. :popcorn:

No one seems to stay around that deals with Sponge Bob,,, except for his 2 stoolie flunkies TM's ... maybe with the other changes the 3 musketeers will be going too....

It is sad to see you admitted to ripping off the company by wasting their fuel to go on job interviews. If Bob was so bad why not go over his head to the Vp of Operations. People wonder why companies are not loyal to employees anymore, Hubbabysitter is one example of why. If you dislike your job, either fix it or give a two week notice and do your level best until the notice is completed.

Its funny,I agree that sponge bob is a douche but to say we trash freight?That really is not accurate at all.Most silver bullets Ive seen a pompous assholes anyway and since I'm in the northeast most likely Ive met you and thought you were an jerk so I wont miss you,bye.

So Scott how are things over at FedEx and why do you feel the need to bad mouth R+L and your former coworkers. By your own admission you are no better than the people you have put down .You joined that club when you used the COMPANY VAN to go on job interviews. This causes me to lose all respect i had for you .

I If Bob was so bad why not go over his head to the Vp of Operations.

If you dislike your job, either fix it or give a two week notice and do your level best until the notice is completed.

LOL Bob is easier to get along with after a chewing out.... he didn't say one word to me for over 2 years.(many years ago):biglaugh: But you had better have everything straight and in order before just spouting off....

Doing your best til the end is best,,, but i have seen the browbeating taken by others after giving notice,,,it would depend on how the notice is taken.

Well, you do have to admit, it is kinda entertaining in a pathetic sort of way to hear somebody brag about how poor a job they did.....

Well, you do have to admit, it is kinda entertaining in a pathetic sort of way to hear somebody brag about how poor a job they did.....

I guess it is entertaining, but how could anyone take this guy seriously..

Not much class in my opinion..I guess if the guys at Fed Ex figure out who he is, they will not have much respect for him..

If he went to work at Fed Ex, like someone posted, how long you suppose it will be until someone from that company reads his post, and figures out who he is..

Do you think his job security with his new employer could be in jeopardy?

If I hired him, and found out about him bragging about how he took advantage of his previous employer, and how he talked about, and used people, I would probably realize the mistake in hiring him, and take appropriate action..

Sounds like our company is better off for this individual being gone..:flame:

it is pretty funny how all of you respond to this. I loved my job as a SB however,I had to leave becuz I was not happy.I did give my 2 weeks notice but Bob decided because I was leaving for FEDEX, he did not need me around. Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy life and dont take everything to heart. How easy it is to get you guys all in a huffy.I excelled at my position there and do so now. I would not change a thing and I am 100%happy at FEDEX. NOW CALM DOWN

My problem is how your first post was to Bash the whole terminal where you used to work. If you are no longer employed There then why do you feel you need to throw stones especially since you've been gone for awhile. A little regret maybe?

So Scott how are things over at FedEx and why do you feel the need to bad mouth R+L and your former coworkers. By your own admission you are no better than the people you have put down .You joined that club when you used the COMPANY VAN to go on job interviews. This causes me to lose all respect i had for you .

And not to mention it doesn,t say much about the company that would hirer someone like him that would do that to the company he was working for, kinda makes you wounder what he,ll do to them when he,s ready to move on from them.:loser:

it is pretty funny how all of you respond to this. I loved my job as a SB however,I had to leave becuz I was not happy.I did give my 2 weeks notice but Bob decided because I was leaving for FEDEX, he did not need me around. Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy life and dont take everything to heart. How easy it is to get you guys all in a huffy.I excelled at my position there and do so now. I would not change a thing and I am 100%happy at FEDEX. NOW CALM DOWN

How do you go from thinking that its funny has hell to screw the company that you use to work for to telling everyone to calm down when they find out who you are and where you went to after you screwed us and left. :duh: