Yellow | Simple Poll

Let YRC fail

• Yes

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 58.6%

• Total voters
Not to split hairs but YRC controls about 11%.
They may not be able to use the loan for bonuses and such, but they can use revenue gained for that.
It would amount to the same.
Again nobody wants or hopes for any American business to go under.
It doesn't make my life better one way or the other.
I've seen the 20% figure a few places but 11% is much more manageable. And I Agree, no one wants to see a business go under except in this case given how this "loan" was applied. I'm sure anyone who hasn't gotten CARES money is rightfully upset at their competitors who did. And if Holland, NP, or Reddaway had applied on their own they would have been turned down. But they probably wouldn't have needed it if they weren't part of YRCW. Most of us on TB know the trucking business and I can't recall ever seeing anyone here or on any financial site naming one thing YRCW has gotten right. Except for lobbying. They got that part right.

the healthcare is not free, it’s earned, meaning people work for it. If you want to discuss Bernies platform I’ll be glad to discuss it with you in the politics forum so we don’t bore everyone in this forum. And under this LOAN program EVERYONE can apply, there is actually $100 billion sitting there waiting for businesses to apply for it. Very few have because it’s different then the actual cares act, Because it has to be paid back,It’s unforgivable and companies have issue stock to the treasury and agree to a bunch of other things they don’t want to do like no executive bonuses, retaining the work force for the first 13 months.

YRC on the other hand had no choice so they turned lemons into lemonade. If you would like to have our healthcare plan just apply their looking for a few good people.

Yea,, I had the healthcare.I worked for ups freight. Teamcare it a great plan, at ups they charged us a weekly premium. You guys don't have to pay a weekly premium. It's COMPANY payed right??? The same company that can't pay it's bills.. I laugh when you say loan. There is NO CHANCE in hell YRC is going to even attempt to pay this loan back. How are they going pay it back?? All of a sudden they are going to start making a profit??? They haven't made money in the last 10 years.

Yea,, I had the healthcare.I worked for ups freight. Teamcare it a great plan, at ups they charged us a weekly premium. You guys don't have to pay a weekly premium. It's COMPANY payed right??? The same company that can't pay it's bills.. I laugh when you say loan. There is NO CHANCE in hell YRC is going to even attempt to pay this loan back. How are they going pay it back?? All of a sudden they are going to start making a profit??? They haven't made money in the last 10 years.

Hello brother, look back a couple years, I think you were closer to be out of a job than any YRCW employee in the last ten years, UPS almost shut down that place.
So, don't come over here and make your stupid predictions. There are always plan B, C or D, and your bad wishes will never materialized.:chairshot:

I've seen the 20% figure a few places but 11% is much more manageable. And I Agree, no one wants to see a business go under except in this case given how this "loan" was applied. I'm sure anyone who hasn't gotten CARES money is rightfully upset at their competitors who did. And if Holland, NP, or Reddaway had applied on their own they would have been turned down. But they probably wouldn't have needed it if they weren't part of YRCW. Most of us on TB know the trucking business and I can't recall ever seeing anyone here or on any financial site naming one thing YRCW has gotten right. Except for lobbying. They got that part right.
Good luck to any workers at YRC.
I just hope their **** poor management finds a way to actually use these funds for the benefit of those who work their azz off daily to attempt to make YRC a winner.

This is there lobbying technique:butt kiss: No big secrets here.

Hello brother, look back a couple years, I think you were closer to be out of a job than any YRCW employee in the last ten years, UPS almost shut down that place.
So, don't come over here and make your stupid predictions. There are always plan B, C or D, and your bad wishes will never materialized.:chairshot:
where are your crybabies this AM? Come on Giallo, tired of changing the diapers?