ADuiePyle | Sittin' Home Today

mainahfromaway

TB Lurker
Credits
The frontier is closed today. Watching snow fill the woods around my house, making pancakes and drinking coffee. The rest of the system will have to pick up my slack, good work.

Thats the wages of sin, many long days to get caught up. Theres talk of another foot of snow on Friday. Its finally wintah for the mainahs!

Of course we got lobstahs, you cant swing a dead cat without hitting lobstahs round here.
Now dat's great 'cause I luv dem lobstahs. People who don't know...well they just don't know how good a fresh caught lobstah is. And how 'bout them funny clams you have up thah. Dem ones wit the goofy ***** on it. WTH is that thing anyway? And I want to heah morah about your shrimps. I heah yas have dem too in de wintah. Are dey wintah only? How do they compah to Gulf shrimps?

Ayah, we got some seafood round he-ah. I'm from away so I never developed a real taste for the lobstah. My wife's brother had a lobstah boat, fresh from the trap and a cold beer is really good.

The frontier worked today, but not enough freight to run me. I'm missing a day's pay, but I didn't have to move 22 inches of snow at 5am. I was able to do the snow removal at a leisurely pace. That's the life of a fancy man, I do fancy things.

Go enjoy the days off when you can, you'll never know when the next one is coming.
the next three day weekend is
memorial day :usa:

Do ya tink ya could get some lobstahs on the boat to West Chestah then out to the area I run overnight? I'll pay good dollahs for some 2 poundahs.

oKTwXL6.jpg

Spiny Lobsters seen making their way down Atlantic seaboard to warmer climates of West Chester pa.
Next stop Doc's oyster house down town West Chester

oKTwXL6.jpg

Spiny Lobsters seen making their way down Atlantic seaboard to warmer climates of West Chester pa.
Next stop Doc's oyster house down town West Chester
If I'm not mistake the spinies already live in warm watah but nice try. I prefah mine with meat ripping claws attached.

The frontier is closed today. Watching snow fill the woods around my house, making pancakes and drinking coffee. The rest of the system will have to pick up my slack, good work.
So you are a frontier driver huh? Which one? I dont recognize your pic. If that is really you

Do ya tink ya could get some lobstahs on the boat to West Chestah then out to the area I run overnight? I'll pay good dollahs for some 2 poundahs.
Thinking by the time they get to you, may be better off at the local seafood store.

Thinking by the time they get to you, may be better off at the local seafood store.
Wadda ya saying about Doggie Pyle's service?? I'll have to see what the UE pipeline at ABF can do for me.

Wadda ya saying about Doggie Pyle's service?? I'll have to see what the UE pipeline at ABF can do for me.
I mean from a time standpoint. Portland to WC 12hrs. Sit till the eve l/h 12hrs. Then to PGH 10hrs. Gotta keep them alive somehow
Or prevent them from being eaten