Yellow | Skeptical YRC Employees Voting On Five-Year Wage Concessions Worth $100 Million/Yr

Great Job KK!
I especially liked how you pointed out there were no real negotiations just a fast hand off from the IBT to the Membership!!!!

Folks just feel this is not acceptable. Im one of those folks. No means No. Good job KK.

Excellent answers and explanations about what is being brought to the rank and file by YRC. KK, this is what the International should be doing, clarifying what these concessions will mean to each member. I am sorry to say that this International is spineless, instead of backing their dues paying members and negotiating a deal that would protect their members interests, they take the easy way out and say "let the members decide." That's bullshi-! I commend you for trying to clarify what these new concessions will mean to the YRC rank and file.

excellent answers and explanations about what is being brought to the rank and file by yrc. Kk, this is what the international should be doing, clarifying what these concessions will mean to each member. I am sorry to say that this international is spineless, instead of backing their dues paying members and negotiating a deal that would protect their members interests, they take the easy way out and say "let the members decide." that's bullshi-! I commend you for trying to clarify what these new concessions will mean to the yrc rank and file.

we, the membership, are the union!!! The ibt can recommend whatever they want!!! We need to follow in kk's steps and voice our rightful opinion on this matter and vote no!!! Period!!!

Thank you kk.

By the way the IBT handled this or lack thereof speaks volumes even to the hard headed and most ignorant folks.It was like ahh schucks lets just run it by the minions and see what they say.Sometimes the inactions of high royalty lets you know how the castle subjects should vote.So go throw yourself into the mote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Remember when teamster contract negotiations actually made the evening news?

When I first started at Big R our business agent come to our barn once a month with donuts and coffee telling us any updates,any question answered and what problems we had! Now all I hear is crickets.:Poke:

Reports are, officials from YRC are conducting meeting with employees trying to get a yes vote! Reports are also saying these officials are taking notes on what employees concerns about this proposal. Could it be if proposal is rejected, the notes would be used to come out with plan B proposal?