Yellow | Skip Ratification Formality & Move Straight To Strike Vote

Some also believe that if the YRCW companies all closed, that jobs are so plentiful right now. In some areas of the country, yes. In others, companies like OD, FedEx, and XPO have drivers not even working 5 days. The amount of additional employees needed by most all other LTL carriers to absorb approximately 80,000 more daily shipments around the country, will not be as many as some think. Also remember your starting wages will in most cases be less per hour than you are making now, with no 8,or 40 hour guarantee. And health insurance with high deductible, and out of pocket money. Just saying, look at the big overall picture when making a decision.

Some of these guys are to radical to think about anything. Or to stupid or lazy to actually do some math and see if the doors could stay open with their demands.
Or to ignorant to care if they do stay open.

A contract costing over a Billion dollars in 5 years is going to be A huge challenge for this company.

Fing close the place. 84 into a pension and 4 over 5 years is totally unacceptable. If you vote yes I hope you get hit with a propane truck and die

In case you missed it

NWqvMwN.jpg

Then they'll cry and say the union cost em their job
Then cry when they see the other carriers won't just happily bring em in with open arms
Then cry when they give up 6 weeks of paid off time and have to work a year to get 1 week
Then cry again while climbing the progression scale making less than we're getting paid now before the raise
Then cry about being at the bottom of a new board after finally(possibly) getting on
Then cry about being 58 years old under a 23 year old
Board's gonna be extra humorous seeing all the complaining about the new supposed to be so much better jobs at the bottom of the new roster
If it passes let's see how many go to these so much better places or just stay here and cry for 5 more years like a pain freak
The ones that say they're gonna stop paying dues, lol let us see, been crying for 10 years proving what they're gonna do, cry for 10 more no matter if the vote is yes or no, but just might get what you keep asking for, won't appreciate it either way, good or bad

Respectfully,
Despite the driver shortage, if you think any non-union companies will hire displaced union drivers with open arms, you are all very, very wrong. I have managed at FedEx and ODFL and been around for a long, long time and one thing I know is that they spend millions of dollars lobbying to keep unions out of their work place. In fact, we were always told as managers to throw their applications away and not even consider them. Do you think these companies who spend a fortune keeping unions out of their culture are going to invite disgruntled, displaced members who ultimately closed down their place of business into their workplace? That is a hard no. No way they want that mentality streaming into a culture they work so hard to keep out. That is the absolute truth.

Respectfully,
Despite the driver shortage, if you think any non-union companies will hire displaced union drivers with open arms, you are all very, very wrong. I have managed at FedEx and ODFL and been around for a long, long time and one thing I know is that they spend millions of dollars lobbying to keep unions out of their work place. In fact, we were always told as managers to throw their applications away and not even consider them. Do you think these companies who spend a fortune keeping unions out of their culture are going to invite disgruntled, displaced members who ultimately closed down their place of business into their workplace? That is a hard no. No way they want that mentality streaming into a culture they work so hard to keep out. That is the absolute truth.
And you are right. Jobs won't be as easy to get as some people think.

In case you missed it

NWqvMwN.jpg
Read through yrcw 3rd quarter results last year in 2018. The company was turning down profitable Freight crying that they could not hire any drivers. The best idea to attract more drivers would be to increase the wage structure. So, here we are again April of 2019 and they're still not willing to increase the wage.

Respectfully,
Apply to all these non union companies and then make a complaint with the state and file a lawsuit like I did to SAIA when they don't hire you!

Respectfully,

Most of the radicals willing and wanting the company to close will become suck asses when it comes time to feed their family.
You won't be able to tell them apart from the ones that didn't .

Respectfully,
You are full of BS , I know 3 ex union drivers for are working for Fedex Freight . Another 2 ex union guys work for XPO .

Read through yrcw 3rd quarter results last year in 2018. The company was turning down profitable Freight crying that they could not hire any drivers. The best idea to attract more drivers would be to increase the wage structure. So, here we are again April of 2019 and they're still not willing to increase the wage.
Vote no they can pay the whole $4 right now! How are they able to start new drivers at top rate but not boost the rest of us 15%? Mark my words if this contract passes the next day they will start offering $5000 sign on bonus for drivers like ABF there is more money available. They are already offering secret bonuses to hire drivers a friend of mine was in orientation to be a dock worker at 309 someone from HR comes in and says do you know anybody with a CDL I can give them a $3000 bonus right now I told the Business Agent about it he says their not giving bonuses bullshit my friend wasn't lying a few others in the orientation said they heard the same thing.

Vote no they can pay the whole $4 right now! How are they able to start new drivers at top rate but not boost the rest of us 15%? Mark my words if this contract passes the next day they will start offering $5000 sign on bonus for drivers like ABF there is more money available. They are already offering secret bonuses to hire drivers a friend of mine was in orientation to be a dock worker at 309 someone from HR comes in and says do you know anybody with a CDL I can give them a $3000 bonus right now I told the Business Agent about it he says their not giving bonuses :horseshit: my friend wasn't lying a few others in the orientation said they heard the same thing.

Come on brother. $4.00 per hour and they will be bleeding red ink from day 1.Do the math.

You guys are going to screw up a good job with misinformation.
I do hope you an a good settlement .

Come on brother. $4.00 per hour and they will be bleeding red ink from day 1.Do the math.

You guys are going to screw up a good job with misinformation.
I do hope you an a good settlement .

"They are already offering secret bonuses "
Does that mean they are all on super secret probation
Vote no they can pay the whole $4 right now! How are they able to start new drivers at top rate but not boost the rest of us 15%? Mark my words if this contract passes the next day they will start offering $5000 sign on bonus for drivers like ABF there is more money available. They are already offering secret bonuses to hire drivers a friend of mine was in orientation to be a dock worker at 309 someone from HR comes in and says do you know anybody with a CDL I can give them a $3000 bonus right now I told the Business Agent about it he says their not giving bonuses :horseshit: my friend wasn't lying a few others in the orientation said they heard the same thing.

Believe what you want I don't think my friend and others in orientation were lying.